Replace your Adv Sats Game.

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

birdtable
x4

Replace your Adv Sats Game.

Post by birdtable » Mon, 17. May 21, 11:39

Is this going to turn into a replace your destroyed Adv Sats Simulation, could be a bug but it appears all I am doing is replacing Satellites... Maybe Adv Sats are not meant to be used to any degree in the game but this and the Spawning Xenon is beginning to give mean spirited gameplay....... Threw teddy out of the window again,, poor teddy, he looks at me and knows he is going for a flight.

Killjaeden
x3tc

Re: Replace your Adv Sats Game.

Post by Killjaeden » Mon, 17. May 21, 11:56

Lucike has made a nice script for maintaining sattelite network automatically for TC/AP. Its likely compatible with FL too.
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 17. May 21, 14:59

Cheers for the reply, I will persevere with vanilla plus I was not sure where to place it ... so I took the chicken route..

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 17. May 21, 16:55

A lot of the trouble could be that the satellites are so weak they have to be in general /central flight paths and are being destroyed ( silently, no warnings) by passing traffic,, I am at 69% Teladi Maj Shareholder and the Teladi are destroying my Sats,,,,. Tried placing 25k above or below center but some of the sector stations vanished and I am certainly not going to play the multiple Sats per sector game.....Playing the Terran spy and Gunnes Crusade has a constant spawn of xenon destroying multiple sats... playing beta version.
Love what you guys are trying to do with Farnhams ... :thumb_up:

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Mon, 17. May 21, 22:15

birdtable wrote:
Mon, 17. May 21, 16:55
A lot of the trouble could be that the satellites are so weak they have to be in general /central flight paths and are being destroyed ( silently, no warnings) by passing traffic,, I am at 69% Teladi Maj Shareholder and the Teladi are destroying my Sats,,,,.
Are you absolutely certain its the teladi that destroy sattelites sometimes? Because then this only confirms my suspicion that some ships just dont update their Friend-Foe-settings properly - i had the same issue with pirates when i was at rank 5, but devs wouldnt believe me.
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 17. May 21, 22:27

Message Log stated that my Adv Sat was destroyed by a Teladi Tern,,, Separate incident a Teladi Shrike warped suddenly in (coloured red) destroyed a newly captured ship (after a long struggle to get him/her to bail) then warped away.. gone. This is all while big buddies with the Teladi... Walked around the room a few times after that incident.... early days though, still a few ripples to solve..... and I kept on playing.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”