Improved Price Calculation of used ships

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

AdrianB1
x3tc

Improved Price Calculation of used ships

Post by AdrianB1 » Sun, 16. May 21, 20:11

Hi, I am looking for a thread to discuss possible bugs for 1.1 RC, but I don't see one so I am creating a new topic. If one exists, I am sorry for creating it, please move it to the right place.

"Improved Price Calculation of used ships" in the release notes suggests the selling price of used ships should be more realistic. At the very beginning of the game I found a couple of good deals, about 10 hours later the prices are astronomical - a lot higher than the list price. This was in 1.0 and now in 1.1, sellers are asking at least double the full list price for ships with 50% hull, so it is 4 times more per value. Is that entry in the release notes related to this particular problem or it's about something else?

BaZERGer
x4

Re: Improved Price Calculation of used ships

Post by BaZERGer » Sun, 16. May 21, 21:23

I guess one way to check is to save the game and buy it, see what it has that might add to it's value. I know on the release version, ships at 100% health would be priced around 4 times their complete value, but on the beta patch i haven't seen that issue.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 17. May 21, 10:41

You would need to check the Cargo the sips have. The main variation on the new calculation is the Hull. As suggested save the game, take the deal and then try selling the ship at a shipyard, you should still get more then what you paid for it.

MFG

Ketraar

AdrianB1
x3tc

Post by AdrianB1 » Mon, 17. May 21, 23:53

I scanned the ships, they are empty and they cost millions of credits for an M4 or small TS :( Over 90% of the offers are like that, I found a couple of exceptions in several hours of play.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”