Question about complex

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

FankX
x4

Question about complex

Post by FankX » Sun, 16. May 21, 17:54

I managed to build a bigger complex by moving all station together.

And now i ran into the issue, the command "Sell wares to best price" for any wares of the complex is not working anymore.
I tried to enable the station manager too, but same results it keeps stocking but don't like to sell anything.

It worked fine on single stations, but not on the complex anymore, doesn't matter which "Intermediate Type" i choose.
The wares:
ImageImage

The assigned TS:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

From what i understood:
I have 45400 Energy Cells
The minimum is set to 10000 Energy Cells
So 35400 should be free to sell?!

Ok i saw it was on buy only, but changing it to buy & sell or sell only didn't changed anything.
Last edited by Terre on Sun, 16. May 21, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Drone_101
x4

Re: Question about complex

Post by Drone_101 » Sun, 16. May 21, 18:09

You have intermediate products set as Buy, and the complex is classifying energy cells as an intermediary product. Changing that should fix things, but give it a few minutes after changing the setting for the station manager script to catch up.

Edit- Oh, just saw your last sentance. Hmmm. Not sure - is there sufficient local demand for e-cells or have you saturated the market?

BaZERGer
x4

Post by BaZERGer » Sun, 16. May 21, 19:11

Are you on the beta? There's an issue with intermediate products on it.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 16. May 21, 19:46

have you adjusted the station manager threshold for Intermediates?

the station manager wont buy/sell intermediates if it nots in the threshold

BaZERGer
x4

Post by BaZERGer » Sun, 16. May 21, 20:19

I've tried it and had the issue too, but i've also had it work a few times, trying to figure out what's causing it. Sometimes, rather than saying "Command accepted", it'll just close without saying anything, and not have the order.

Ok, it seems it won't take the order when the ship's docked at the home station, but it accepts the command if it's not. Non-intermediate products work fine while docked. However even though it accepts the command from outside the station, it clears the command once it docks it seems.

Command console for the complex is already set to sell over 0%, from the earlier testing i did with intermediate products.

FankX
x4

Post by FankX » Sun, 16. May 21, 23:24

Cycrow wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 19:46
have you adjusted the station manager threshold for Intermediates?

the station manager wont buy/sell intermediates if it nots in the threshold
Yes this was the issue, too many settings for this :!:

This setting works super fine

FankX
x4

Post by FankX » Mon, 17. May 21, 00:56

But i think i ran into a problem

This Transport keeps waiting but can't do anything, i can't event reassign it because its controlled by the station manager.

Savegame if needed https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-wz6D ... sp=sharing

EDIT: It fixed itself after some time, but still strange

BaZERGer
x4

Post by BaZERGer » Mon, 17. May 21, 07:41

I've looked a bit at your save, and the only reason the command to sell works, is because of the station manager, if it gets disabled, the traders stop being able to be assigned the command. If i enable the station manager, and mess with the parameters, i can get it to accept the command on my save too. Without the station manager, i can assign them to sell non-intermediate products, but not intermediate goods.

I'm guessing your latest issue was that there wasn't enough goods on the station, in your save, only the crystals are above the minimum stock specified on the complex, although i don't know why they wouldn't go for that then, even if it's 10 sectors away.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”