Extra starts and plots

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Thandrall
x4

Extra starts and plots

Post by Thandrall » Sun, 16. May 21, 14:19

Expanded and Challenging Sandboxes are not unlocked for me, even though I've done the first plot and is in the sandbox area. It could be because I changed to 1.1 after the plot but before I checked those options out? Or is it the Terran plot that is needed to be done?

On the topic of the Terran plot, does someone know how to manually start it? I've played 3 days worth of time in game, been to hundred of explorer guild reps, found blueprints like the Aran, dozens of the 25k discovery information, but not once have I had a 250k special discovery come up. I've found 3 special discoveries while explore that when handed in gives 100k points each but that's it. At this point its dragging on, as I wanted to get the Karu for my player ship, so now I got probably over 100 turnings and rudders sitting around waiting for it.

BaZERGer
x4

Re: Extra starts and plots

Post by BaZERGer » Sun, 16. May 21, 16:35

I've seen people say it won't register you completing it if you use alt+F4 to close the game, rather than quitting through the menu.

Crux_72
x4

Re: Extra starts and plots

Post by Crux_72 » Sun, 16. May 21, 18:10

BaZERGer wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 16:35
I've seen people say it won't register you completing it if you use alt+F4 to close the game, rather than quitting through the menu.
Ha, even better. They were already unlocked for me. And then, from one session to the next, they weren't anymore. I have reported that as a bug, but it doesn't seem to be clear what caused this - at least, I haven't recievied any answer from the Devs on that.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”