[Spoiler] More plots?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Milite Ignoto
x3tc

[Spoiler] More plots?

Post by Milite Ignoto » Sat, 15. May 21, 23:44

So, after finding
Spoiler
Show
Sanctuary of Darkness and Unknown Enemy Sector
I can't help but wonder if there are other things to do here. The sectors are empty, but I have seen in the guide that
Spoiler
Show
the Mission Director have the HSAP Xenon Plot and HSAP Khaak Plot as flags, not counting 5 Xenon missions
, so again suspicions arise. However there are no other achievements....are those unfinished plots? Or we have to unlock something before they start?

Gryoz
x4

Re: [Spoiler] More plots?

Post by Gryoz » Sun, 16. May 21, 02:00

This is the first I hear about a Xenon plot or Khaak plot, but I recall the devs here on the forums hinting at something involving the Khaak appearing in the game. Thought they just meant that you could find Khaak ships using the LFL since that was all I got, but who knows. If there are more plots I'm looking forward to it :mrgreen:

Xe-131
x4

Post by Xe-131 » Sun, 16. May 21, 03:47

Ohh damn I hope so! I was disappointed when I found the unknown one and there was nothing to be found, not even a blueprint!

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Sun, 16. May 21, 05:37

In an online interview with Captain Collins, Ketraar was asked about Khaak presence and he tactfully ignored the question. Perhaps he is trying to hide spoilers? Plots can be added with a later patch. Lets hope for the best.
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

Milite Ignoto
x3tc

Post by Milite Ignoto » Sun, 16. May 21, 07:32

Gryoz wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 02:00
This is the first I hear about a Xenon plot or Khaak plot, but I recall the devs here on the forums hinting at something involving the Khaak appearing in the game. Thought they just meant that you could find Khaak ships using the LFL since that was all I got, but who knows. If there are more plots I'm looking forward to it :mrgreen:
Well, there's another thing about that:
Spoiler
Show
it's possible to find the blueprint for the Kyon gamma....but the only ship blueprints we got are Khaak fighters and the Corvette. None of those mount the kyon gamma....
:roll:

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Sun, 16. May 21, 08:07

Considering the amount of care and love poured in to this game by devs, there should definitly be more to this than having a random blueprint. :)

Milite Ignoto
x3tc

Post by Milite Ignoto » Sun, 16. May 21, 09:39

Klord wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 08:07
Considering the amount of care and love poured in to this game by devs, there should definitly be more to this than having a random blueprint. :)
Indeed, it would be strange. My guess is that
Spoiler
Show
we need to build a TOA to activate the plot(s), and since is a long endeavour it makes sense that no one has still done so.

Drone_101
x4

Post by Drone_101 » Sun, 16. May 21, 10:22

Is the end of the
Spoiler
Show
Terran
plot line bugged?

All the supposed enemies are neutral and 5x everything spawned with my SEWN going crazy telling me there are 66 ships to claim in the sector :o Not sure I can beat 15 M2s at once in my little old M6...

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Sun, 16. May 21, 10:43

Terran plot is bugged in the original release. It will be fixed in the upcoming patch though. You will have to wait to progress unless you want to try out the beta patch which can be found top most in the FL forum.

Drone_101
x4

Post by Drone_101 » Sun, 16. May 21, 11:10

K thanks, I'll save it til 1.1 hits official, know the beta branch has it's own issues at the moment.

Mikufan
xr

Post by Mikufan » Wed, 19. May 21, 21:19

There are some unknown races wich u can select a station complex builder.
Last edited by Terre on Thu, 20. May 21, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”