The TL - 'I leave you ship' [solved]

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ThommoHawk
x4

The TL - 'I leave you ship' [solved]

Post by ThommoHawk » Thu, 6. May 21, 20:43

Hi. When does the ship turn over to the player? I expected this ship to transfer to my property list after completing the mission, which it has not. Is it not meant to?
Spoiler
Show
1) with the BChemLab produced first, I find the TL, and supply the scorpion - the blue book split guy says I leave you ship -
then I talk to the captain and get the TL to dock at the 'science station / shipyard, 2) load the bofu chemical lab on it ok and deploy it in same sector as the HQ.
the TL JUST FLYS AWAY and STAYS BLUE, 'job finished split leaving now', keeping the usual rude split crew.
so way out of pocket compared to the standard 6000 credit for the in-sector job.
Last edited by TVCD on Thu, 6. May 21, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add [solved]
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

TVCD
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: The TL - 'I leave you ship'

Post by TVCD » Thu, 6. May 21, 20:48

Spoiler
Show
No the TL does not become the property of the player. You can only rent it after delivering the Scorpion. :wink:
"Manche Menschen können den Regen spüren, andere werden nur nass"

Milite Ignoto
x3tc

Re: The TL - 'I leave you ship'

Post by Milite Ignoto » Thu, 6. May 21, 20:50

Pretty sure it won't. After all, TL cost millions of credits, the only thing you gave up was a
Spoiler
Show
measly scorpion.....
trust me, the plot is too easy already, giving you a free TL would be a bit much.

ThommoHawk
x4

Re: The TL - 'I leave you ship' [solved]

Post by ThommoHawk » Thu, 6. May 21, 21:00

yea ok then, that is also tru. darn Split guy who got my scorp was probably a Teladi in disguise. This is probably the best game start ever in a X3 game, with
Spoiler
Show
THE SCIENCE STATION!
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”