Linux version?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Linux version?

Post by CBJ » Thu, 20. May 21, 20:13

Once we're confident that the EXE part of the game is stable and not going to receive any further updates, I will bother "the Linux guy" about when he'd be available to get this sorted out. While I can probably borrow him for one build, I very much doubt I'll get a second chance. :)

eagledelta
x4

Post by eagledelta » Thu, 20. May 21, 21:17

CBJ wrote:
Thu, 20. May 21, 20:13
Once we're confident that the EXE part of the game is stable and not going to receive any further updates, I will bother "the Linux guy" about when he'd be available to get this sorted out. While I can probably borrow him for one build, I very much doubt I'll get a second chance. :)
That works for me :)

gnu.beef
x3tc

Post by gnu.beef » Mon, 24. May 21, 12:31

CBJ wrote:
Thanks for the update, very much looking forward to this.
X3TC (vanilla+bp): X-TREME/X-TREME 2019-08-31
X3AP (vanilla+bp): Opportunist/Harmless

Wendell
x3tc

Post by Wendell » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 11:51

CBJ wrote:
Is that still Timon37? If so they've been there a few years now :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 12:02

Yes, it is still timon37. :)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

rapatsky
xrvr

Post by rapatsky » Wed, 30. Jun 21, 12:42

Do you need help?
I can build source code / create build and test pipeline / automate continuous builds for different platforms if needed
Worked with different flavours of RedHat, Ubuntu, Arch Linux

Turmfalke2

Post by Turmfalke2 » Thu, 1. Jul 21, 19:24

As much as I agree that they could do with a proper CI setup so that builds don't depend on a specific person, I doubt they will let random people on the internet help them with that.

E:
Linux version is out ( viewtopic.php?f=199&t=440649 )

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”