Station Boarding - answered

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Post Reply
150147
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon, 31. Mar 08, 13:50
x3tc

Station Boarding - answered

Post by 150147 » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 09:21

1, Is station boarding possible in unmodified FL? Can not find a command to do this.

2. Does anyone know if the AP board station script works in FL?

Thanks for your help.

User avatar
X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 22702
Joined: Sun, 2. Apr 06, 16:38
x4

Re: Station Boarding

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 10:49

1. It isn't.

2. No idea.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

150147
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon, 31. Mar 08, 13:50
x3tc

Re: Station Boarding

Post by 150147 » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 11:45

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 19. Jun 21, 10:49
1. It isn't.

2. No idea.
Thanks.
Will try this later in my game when I try to steal/capture a Rastar Refinery and Chelts Space Aquarium and will comment at the time.

150147
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon, 31. Mar 08, 13:50
x3tc

Re: Station Boarding

Post by 150147 » Mon, 21. Jun 21, 13:36

150147 wrote:
Sat, 19. Jun 21, 11:45
X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 19. Jun 21, 10:49
1. It isn't.

2. No idea.
Thanks.
Will try this later in my game when I try to steal/capture a Rastar Refinery and Chelts Space Aquarium and will comment at the time.
Uberex's excellent AP Script BoardStation-V1.05-26.06.2009 seems to work OK. Managed to Board Rastar Refinery - no casualties and gained fight rep.

Novvak
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun, 29. Jan 17, 12:35
x3ap

Re: Station Boarding - answered

Post by Novvak » Mon, 21. Jun 21, 14:11

Sounds cool, are you going to seize the means of production and be the X3 tycoon producing everything on your own?

150147
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon, 31. Mar 08, 13:50
x3tc

Re: Station Boarding - answered

Post by 150147 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 05:06

Novvak wrote:
Mon, 21. Jun 21, 14:11
Sounds cool, are you going to seize the means of production and be the X3 tycoon producing everything on your own?
Not yet, that comes later. For now just building a small complex to keep my HQ topped up with building mats - hence the need to steal a Rastar Refinery and Chelts Meat Aquarium (enemy of Rhonkar).
Later on I will conquer the Paranid and take over all their sectors. That is fun - done it before in AP.

Post Reply

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”