Raw Scrap Processing Facility

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

KalisaFox
x4

Raw Scrap Processing Facility

Post by KalisaFox » Thu, 1. Jun 23, 11:47

First design i have uploaded in awhile this is my Raw Scrap Processing Facility that I have running in Silent Witness XII, partnered with a teuta and 2 manticores it does very well in refining raw scrap, keep in mind it just processes raw scrap into scrap that can be transported to a proper recycler. I personally have a large scale recycling facility in Avarice, and use mineral transports to move the scrap from here.
It has 2 Scrap Processors, 16 Solar Panals, a 3m6s Luxury Dock, a single pier, as well as an admin center and plenty of storage for long term operation without a transport. It also has 12 defense modules but it certainly doesnt need all that so you could choose to remove them.
If i was to change anything it would probably just be the luxury dock, doest quite fit the asthetics of a scrap facility, beyond that its a handy little station, and if you dont build too much defenses it should be able te built at a reasonable cost.
Attachments
Raw Scrap Processing Facility.xml
(31.92 KiB) Downloaded 279 times

KalisaFox
x4

Re: Raw Scrap Processing Facility

Post by KalisaFox » Thu, 1. Jun 23, 12:05

Also if theres interest, i could post my dukes haven build here once its done and tested. currently building so will wait till its at least finished in game.

but heres an image of it from the station builder mode.

The build was greatly inspired by a youtubers video i seen, they didnt have the file so i kinda made my own with some changes going by theirs as a reference.

Return to “Construction Community”