Terran Capitol City [PHQ]

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

mikarin
x4

Terran Capitol City [PHQ]

Post by mikarin » Fri, 2. Apr 21, 05:28

This is a large station in Terran.
It can build ships of all sizes and can produce all kinds of ware.
The factory module uses a calculator to create ware that will complete two Tokyo ships per hour in the game.
The station uses only Vanilla Terran, and all modules are arranged in a way that is comfortable for the player. (No collisions...maybe...)
However, you'll need a lot of ships to maintain this station. Be careful.
20210402113006_1.jpg
20210402113102_1.jpg
20210402113336_1.jpg
20210402113611_1.jpg
terran capitol city.xml
(196.62 KiB) Downloaded 1644 times

Baconnaise
x4

Re: Terran Capitol City [PHQ]

Post by Baconnaise » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 17:47

This is pretty nice. No clue how I missed this one.

Cody Joe
x3tc

Post by Cody Joe » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 15:33

I love this City but unfortunately it removes the science lab so I'm unable to talk to Boron. Tried to download HQ2 to see if it worked and it will not, am I missing something? I really want this city. Thanks
Shoot First Ask Questions Later

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Sat, 24. Apr 21, 11:18

That's a common issue it seems with anything related to the PHQ. Weird that there isn't a way to correct that at this point in development. You would think they would add an extra buildable module or the like to reset the boron in some manner.

Cody Joe
x3tc

Post by Cody Joe » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 15:21

I was wondering if i could open up the construction plan and delete the PHQ from it save and try? but I'm no mod guy:(
Shoot First Ask Questions Later

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Mon, 26. Apr 21, 16:21

Cody Joe wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 15:21
I was wondering if i could open up the construction plan and delete the PHQ from it save and try? but I'm no mod guy:(
You could do it for sure. I was thinking about that on the PHQ Knowhere one where it's a sphere design. Most plans end up cube-shaped due to plot constraints. I really wanted to as an example build a station around a highway making a sort of tunnel. I can't really do that, unfortunately. It would be pretty neat to have XR type argon fields/agri bridge over or under a highway IMO. Defense outposts would be neat as well if you could front-load enough damage where enemies get sniped whole cruising so fast.

mikarin
x4

Post by mikarin » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 07:09

Cody Joe wrote:
Fri, 23. Apr 21, 15:33
I love this City but unfortunately it removes the science lab so I'm unable to talk to Boron. Tried to download HQ2 to see if it worked and it will not, am I missing something? I really want this city. Thanks
I didn't realize there was such a problem.
What is HQ2 and is it a mod? Sorry, I don't know it.
Do I need to make a version without PHQ to fix the problem?
I do have a plan. 8)

Thank you for liking this station. I'm happy.

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:29

mikarin wrote:
Thu, 29. Apr 21, 07:09
Cody Joe wrote:
Fri, 23. Apr 21, 15:33
I didn't realize there was such a problem.
What is HQ2 and is it a mod? Sorry, I don't know it.
Do I need to make a version without PHQ to fix the problem?
I do have a plan. 8)

Thank you for liking this station. I'm happy.
I built this the other day actually. I didn't have a problem with the scientist start with PHQ or my modded starts with PHQ in Nop4. I do however have cheat menu installed in case I don't save edit in the research or at least one research. The PHQ starts or say replacement stations seem to break the menu. I don't know for sure. All I do know is that once a fresh start with the modded starts the research icon will not show up all the time in the menu.

AtomBomb56
x3

Post by AtomBomb56 » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 04:53

I am curious this plan says it removes the research station. Does it really and is there a way to put it back on ?

Anthoam
x4

Post by Anthoam » Sun, 12. Dec 21, 12:07

AtomBomb56 wrote:
Thu, 2. Dec 21, 04:53
I am curious this plan says it removes the research station. Does it really and is there a way to put it back on ?
What do you mean ? When you accept to build this plan, it will remove everything already built, like the research module. But you can see in the queue that it will be rebuilt.

Return to “Construction Community”