Ring HQ mit selbst versorgender Werft

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Capt. Bligh
x4

Ring HQ mit selbst versorgender Werft

Post by Capt. Bligh » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 03:39

X4 2021-03-07 15-02-50.png
X4 2021-03-07 15-03-26.png
X4 2021-03-07 15-03-44.png
X4 2021-03-07 15-04-05.png
X4 2021-03-07 15-04-33.png
Wer wie ich Anhänger symmetrischer Formen ist, kann sich dieses HQ mit selbst versorgender Werft anschauen.

benötigte Mods:
HQ_02_V2 (X4 Steam Workshop)
Trade Station Modules Unlocked (Nexusmods.com) PHQ Version

Plan: https://www.file-upload.net/download-14 ... q.xml.html
Last edited by Capt. Bligh on Sun, 18. Apr 21, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

Garnrag
x4

Re: Ring HQ mit selbst versorgender Werft

Post by Garnrag » Tue, 16. Mar 21, 13:30

This is amazing! Is it remotely possible to do this without the HQ_02 mod, building up around the asteroid/research module?

Nordic
x4

Post by Nordic » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 21:03

Super coole Station.

Ich habe aber nur ein Problem damit:
Nachdem ich diesen Plan habe bauen lassen ist auf meinem PHQ kein Forschungslabor mehr vorhanden.
Ich kann jetzt keine Missionen mehr machen z.b. zum Terraformen, da ich kein Forschungslabor mit dem Boronen habe!

Capt. Bligh
x4

Post by Capt. Bligh » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 11:02

Dann hast du vielleicht nicht den richtigen HQ-Mod. In einer älteren Version kam das vor (nicht zwingend). Den ARG-Hst.-Module-Mod gibt es extra in einer PHQ Version. Falls du die Version ohne PHQ-Einträge hast, könnte das auch verantwortlich sein. Das könnte sich schon mit dem Austausch des Mods beheben lassen.
Wenn man die Station vor der Ankunft des Boronen nicht fertig bauen will, muß das erste gebaute Dockmodul an genau der richtigen Stelle liegen. Das Wissenschaftslabor wandert nicht mit und bleibt immer exakt an der selben Stelle des ersten gebauten Docks/Pier.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 12:18

gibt es die version auch ohne player HQ ? ich nutze die gog version des games, und habe daher kein zugriff auf die mods im steam workshop
und die trade station madules bei nexxus sind oder scheinen nicht mehr aktuell zu sein ,keine ahnung ob die mit 4.0 noch laufen

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:31

Halpog wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 12:18
gibt es die version auch ohne player HQ ? ich nutze die gog version des games, und habe daher kein zugriff auf die mods im steam workshop
und die trade station madules bei nexxus sind oder scheinen nicht mehr aktuell zu sein ,keine ahnung ob die mit 4.0 noch laufen
Steam doesn't have much in the way of gamestarts or PHQ things compared to Nexus AFAIK.

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/571

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/110

These two gamestarts work to a degree for me on 4.0. The catch is that you need to cheat in the research. You can use a save game editor like the one at cheathappens.com or use one of the cheat menus. Alternatively, you can add the necessary research manually via a save file edit. The Nopileos version when I cheat in research it leaves the quest to research one item unfinished even if I only add in one or two things and not every research. The Argon start I can cheat in one or two research items and then complete the initial research quest normally. I haven't messed with terraforming but in both mods it brings up the option to teleport the station and begin a terraforming project once you have all the research completed via cheat or not.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 00:27

Baconnaise wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:31
Halpog wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 12:18
Steam doesn't have much in the way of gamestarts or PHQ things compared to Nexus AFAIK.

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/571

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/110

These two gamestarts work to a degree for me on 4.0. The catch is that you need to cheat in the research. You can use a save game editor like the one at cheathappens.com or use one of the cheat menus. Alternatively, you can add the necessary research manually via a save file edit. The Nopileos version when I cheat in research it leaves the quest to research one item unfinished even if I only add in one or two things and not every research. The Argon start I can cheat in one or two research items and then complete the initial research quest normally. I haven't messed with terraforming but in both mods it brings up the option to teleport the station and begin a terraforming project once you have all the research completed via cheat or not.
yeah but u said for the construction plan i would need this 2 other mods , thats why i was searching for them^^
i have a mod that dropps the PHQ to argon prime and finishes the story and the research stuff.i just dont know if i can use it with your constr. plan than^^
i will try it tomorrow and see if this works or not^^if not , well than u have to create the same const plan without the player HQ lol^^

Berni
x4

Post by Berni » Tue, 27. Apr 21, 00:02

Halpog wrote:
Tue, 20. Apr 21, 00:27

yeah but u said for the construction plan i would need this 2 other mods , thats why i was searching for them^^
i have a mod that dropps the PHQ to argon prime and finishes the story and the research stuff.i just dont know if i can use it with your constr. plan than^^
i will try it tomorrow and see if this works or not^^if not , well than u have to create the same const plan without the player HQ lol^^
Does the science lab work now without the steam mod?

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Tue, 27. Apr 21, 06:42

nope its not working without the steam mod

Berni
x4

Post by Berni » Tue, 27. Apr 21, 09:11

Okay...
So you have a "new" science lab build from the plan, but you can't use or enter it?
Or are you missing the science lab compeletely?

I'm trying to build it myself with the GoG version (and without the steam mod) and the first thing that has been build was a science lab.
Unfortunately i can't land and try it because i don't have a dock or pier yet :oops:

EDIT: and btw the Boron is talking all the time to me, giving me new quests^^

EDIT2: Nice, the science lab is working! Have access and the Boron is talking to me^^

The new station looks really cool with the big asteroid in the middle - as if it is a part of the station's concept :)
Player_HQ.jpg

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Tue, 27. Apr 21, 13:55

Berni wrote:
Tue, 27. Apr 21, 09:11
Okay...
So you have a "new" science lab build from the plan, but you can't use or enter it?
Or are you missing the science lab compeletely?

I'm trying to build it myself with the GoG version (and without the steam mod) and the first thing that has been build was a science lab.
Unfortunately i can't land and try it because i don't have a dock or pier yet :oops:

EDIT: and btw the Boron is talking all the time to me, giving me new quests^^

EDIT2: Nice, the science lab is working! Have access and the Boron is talking to me^^

The new station looks really cool with the big asteroid in the middle - as if it is a part of the station's concept :)

Player_HQ.jpg
Yea. I generally on the alternate game starts with PHQ get the Boron talking to me. Including when I use a different plan on the PHQ plot. My issue with modded game starts is if Ego makes some changes and the fact that many of them seem to have certain quirks or features so they aren't perfect.I hope Egosoft adds a simple game start where we can choose our race and starting options to bypass most of the story elements including the PHQ. It would also be fancy if we could get sliders or a drop-down for each faction ALA an RTS game for starting relations etc.

Return to “Construction Community”