Enim Co. Teleporting Shipyard (PHQ)

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

akideoni
x4

Enim Co. Teleporting Shipyard (PHQ)

Post by akideoni » Thu, 4. Feb 21, 10:12

Upload for a promise to share with individuals when sharing build plan are available.

It does not have every single production but does have enough to facilitate terraform.

It is also not the most efficient, more in the middle between finding alternative building style over standard block connect.

if you intend to build it it would take about roughly 2 days even with all the building stock pile stocked, together with a 99 x Construction drone, builder.

It is highly encourage to have all the blueprint made available before starting to build this item.

It would not be available for construction for "Station Architect" to construct as the research module is not available in the scenario.

Cityscape
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2383810244

The other side
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2383803122\

Enjoy!
Attachments
phq.xml
(70.17 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Welingen
x4

Re: Enim Co. Teleporting Shipyard (PHQ)

Post by Welingen » Sun, 2. May 21, 06:35

Hello,

I try your station , working, but no connector betwen all production station?

This is a bug or exploit or ?

all seem to be working , i don't understand how is it working with no connexion :)

thx

daBeschi
x4

Re: Enim Co. Teleporting Shipyard (PHQ)

Post by daBeschi » Sun, 2. May 21, 14:38

Hello,

Technically you do not need connectors. As long as the planer shows no problem you will be fine. Watch the Yaki Headquarter with its free floating defensive structures for example. Sure you can interpret this as an exploit (I personally do not use it), but you also can save a whole lot of time while building is in progress or stack your modules tidier together (even clipping into each other is no problem).

Greetings

Return to “Construction Community”