Paranid Plot: Duke's Heaven Minimum!

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

NyanNyanSensei
x4

Paranid Plot: Duke's Heaven Minimum!

Post by NyanNyanSensei » Thu, 17. Sep 20, 21:42

There is a plan for the paranid plot for the shipyard for the Duke's Heaven!
Attachments
duke_s heaven complete.xml
Bare Minimum for the requirement of the quest!
(46.21 KiB) Downloaded 740 times

ltgriffin
x4

Re: Paranid Plot: Duke's Heaven Minimum!

Post by ltgriffin » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 06:49

What shipyards are you using? I have Tarren and your Plan will not load for me.

daBeschi
x4

Post by daBeschi » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 12:27

Hello,

There are only two variants. Terran and not terran. If one not works, then use the other one.

Also if you look on the publishing date, then you will notice that the plan is published long before the release of COH. So there will be no terran modules included.

As a work-around start a new game "station build simulator" (ore similar, I don't use the english language in my game) and load the plan there. After that you replace the non-terran parts with terran parts and save it. This way you should be able to load it into your game.

Greetings

Dragon55

Post by Dragon55 » Thu, 18. May 23, 15:19

Hey. I tried your plan, but I didnt like that it was a mix of argon and paranid. Kind of kills the roleplay for me. But it did give me a general idea of what it should look like, thanks. I will share mine as well. Aside from the basic docks, and shipbuilders, everything else is Paranid. Storages have tracking turrets, defense platforms have L-Plasma, M-bolt turrets, just because thats what I like. Enjoy.
Attachments
Duke_s Haven_ Par.xml
FYI for anyone using it, the quest only needs 8 disk and 8 bridge, but my plan has a little more because thats what I wanted. If you dont want to waste resources, just use the plan and manually delete sequence of the extras you dont want.
(76.94 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Return to “Construction Community”