Split Area Defense Platform - OVERKILL

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

nikoli grimm
x4

Split Area Defense Platform - OVERKILL

Post by nikoli grimm » Thu, 14. May 20, 12:33

This is just my version of the Split defense platform that I use in hostile areas.

I use vro, don't know if that makes a difference. As is it kills pretty much anything in seconds, including fleets.
In extremely hostile areas you need to babysit it until it's about 1/3 completed, after that it can take care of itself. Put it in front of a gate and even Xenon swarms have a hard time getting past it.
Attachments
split area defense platform - overkill.xml
Split Area Defense Platform
(215.86 KiB) Downloaded 1250 times

Apscondo
x4

Re: Split Area Defense Platform - OVERKILL

Post by Apscondo » Sat, 6. Mar 21, 19:01

nikoli grimm wrote:
Thu, 14. May 20, 12:33
This is just my version of the Split defense platform that I use in hostile areas.

I use vro, don't know if that makes a difference. As is it kills pretty much anything in seconds, including fleets.
In extremely hostile areas you need to babysit it until it's about 1/3 completed, after that it can take care of itself. Put it in front of a gate and even Xenon swarms have a hard time getting past it.
when i want to build it, not all turrets and shields are build.

is this normal?

daBeschi
x4

Post by daBeschi » Mon, 8. Mar 21, 15:02

Hello,
This is normal. The reason is you don't need a builder for turret/shield construction. They were build by the station manager as soon as all the materials are in the construction storage. So it is just a matter of time until they all appear (in my game there were not enough turret components so 2/3 of my defence stations had no guns).

Apscondo
x4

Post by Apscondo » Tue, 9. Mar 21, 18:38

daBeschi wrote:
Mon, 8. Mar 21, 15:02
Hello,
This is normal. The reason is you don't need a builder for turret/shield construction. They were build by the station manager as soon as all the materials are in the construction storage. So it is just a matter of time until they all appear (in my game there were not enough turret components so 2/3 of my defence stations had no guns).
ahhh, ok ... thanks for this. i thougt this were not normal ;)

Padim

Post by Padim » Thu, 11. Nov 21, 10:34

Apscondo wrote:
Tue, 9. Mar 21, 18:38
daBeschi wrote:
Mon, 8. Mar 21, 15:02
Hello,
ahhh, ok ... thanks for this. i thougt this were not normal ;)
You also need the BPs for the weapons, shields and the different defense structures. There are 3 for each race; Admin, bridge and disc. Admin needs +20 and the others are 0 or +10

Return to “Construction Community”