[7.0 Beta 3][Bug] Transferring pilots from Barracuda to another ship takes forever

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

FatalKeks
x4

[7.0 Beta 3][Bug] Transferring pilots from Barracuda to another ship takes forever

Post by FatalKeks » Fri, 26. Apr 24, 06:48

Look at this savegame:
https://file.io/KnaAjzkdx1JA

In Argon Prime there are two of my ships next to each other. A Barracuda and a Stingray. While I am in a Katana in another sector.
I called the pilot of the Barracuda and ordered a pilot transfer from the Barracuda to the Stingray via "Work somewhere else for me".
While I am OOS this transfer will never finish. You can confirm this fact in seeing that the move order of the Stingray is not executed.

Now there are (at least) two ways to force this transit to complete.

First method:
I could call the now captan of the Stingray twice. The first time when I call him, there is no video feed of him. The second time I see him in the elevator of the Barracuda (the thing that is used to enter/exit the Barracuda when it's landed). If in the call I wait for the elevator to finish its animation and then finish the call, the transit will finish after a short time.

Second method:
Teleport to the Barracuda and see this elevator stunt live. The captain is brought up the elevator and then enters this "Transfer Tube" in the Barracuda. Then the transit will also finish after a short time.

This is really really annoying. And yeah, this one was already in 6.2.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”