[#1437]V6.20 BETA Mines spread too far out

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

dtpsprt
x4

[#1437]V6.20 BETA Mines spread too far out

Post by dtpsprt » Sat, 19. Aug 23, 14:49

As you can see in the following save game I tried to fill a mission in The Void, only to find the mines too far out spread. When trying to reach for any of those mines I loose guidance because I have moved too much from the ship I'm supposed to save and the guidance returns back to pointing at the ship.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TxovxJ ... sp=sharing

dtpsprt
x4

Re: V6.20 BETA Mines spread too far out

Post by dtpsprt » Sat, 19. Aug 23, 15:22

I tried to shoot the closest mine (at about 4km) but when I moved for the remaining two and kept on moving after I lost guidance I found the one I was going to, destroyed it but when I returned to the ship (gudidance) there was no guidance for the remaining two mines.

Second attempt leaving the nearest mine alone and going for the two extremely remote ones first resulted in having guidance for the second one after I destroyed the first and then when I found that remaining away mine (outside of guidance) I was able to return and finish the mission.

This surely is not intended (I hope)...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”