[6.20 beta] "Teladi connection structure" issue.

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

PV_
x4

[6.20 beta] "Teladi connection structure" issue.

Post by PV_ » Sun, 13. Aug 23, 17:03

6.20 beta, no mods, old save (jump from 5.xx to 6.20).

"Teladi cross connection structure 01" almost unable to select during station planning if it surrounded by other structures. I have to undertake hard work on zooming and rotating to find a spot to actually select the module. The issue seem specific to exact that module. While trying to select it I get a lot of different modules in front of or most likely behind troublesome module. I even select modules from afar while aiming directly for the middle of "Teladi cross connection structure 01".

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.20 beta] "Teladi connection structure" issue.

Post by CBJ » Sun, 13. Aug 23, 17:04

Moved to the correct forum. Please provide a savegame showing the situation you're describing.

PV_
x4

Post by PV_ » Sun, 13. Aug 23, 17:57

I've investigated a bit further and it seems to overall problem with selection. But small objects suffer the most. Also the station is pretty huge. But being unable to focus a module at close range, hell...

Here is YT video on the issue:
https://youtu.be/1G54tsPF_DM

Here is save file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a5MO4M ... 6vey9EKAyE

PV_
x4

Post by PV_ » Sun, 13. Aug 23, 19:43

Just to make an accent: issue might has been in 5.xx, but I cant remember it. Even if it was there problem wasn't any notable to remember. And I'm rebuilding nearly same station which already exists at Napileo's Fortune 6 (shipyard icon) and was built in 5.xx.
The station which is under construction and in most copy of one in NF6 -> located in Tharka's Cascade 17. YT video was made using that station plan.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”