[Bug RC3] Cant walk on Okinawa Research Landing Pad (and with other Terran Capitals).

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Xkuka
x4

[Bug RC3] Cant walk on Okinawa Research Landing Pad (and with other Terran Capitals).

Post by Xkuka » Fri, 7. Apr 23, 05:07

Probably some mesh bug? Was not there in previous beta releases.
When docking at the Okinawa Research for the missions, i can get out of the ship but as soon as hitting the surface of the landing pad character can move at all.
I can shift+D back to ship, so its only moving.
***Never not modified***
Specs: I9 9900k, 32GB DDR4, ASUS RTX2060 12GB, Sys drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Games drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Win10 pro 21H2

Xkuka
x4

Re: [Bug RC3] Cant walk on Okinawa Research Landing Pad

Post by Xkuka » Sun, 9. Apr 23, 00:16

Apparently walking on any large terran vessel ins impossible right now.
As for the Sin i just got now, it is just annoying to not be able to fly it myself, but as for the Okinawa, i cant continue on that mission as i am required to deliver the terraforming data in person.
***Never not modified***
Specs: I9 9900k, 32GB DDR4, ASUS RTX2060 12GB, Sys drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Games drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Win10 pro 21H2

Kabalake
x4

Re: [Bug RC3] Cant walk on Okinawa Research Landing Pad (and with other Terran Capitals).

Post by Kabalake » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 00:46

Same problem here on terran big ships

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [Bug RC3] Cant walk on Okinawa Research Landing Pad (and with other Terran Capitals).

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 01:12

Please don't add unsupported 'Me too' posts.

Unless anyone has a link to a vanilla save that replicates the issue on loading it, then the devs really have nothing to investigate if the issue is not happening on current versions on their system.

What is needed and how to do it are all covered in the 'Read before posting' sticky at the top of this forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Kabalake
x4

Post by Kabalake » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 15:39

So i have make a vanilla save at this Position and can not Reproduce this bug this means it is a Random bug or a Mod issu.

Think its a Mod issu so this thread can be close i think
Attachments
save_005.xml.gz
(33.73 MiB) Downloaded 14 times

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 16:27

Such closure would require the OP to confirm that their game was modded (or not).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”