[#987][6.0 Beta 7] Build Storage of empty plan gets restocked

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Katorone
x3tc

[#987][6.0 Beta 7] Build Storage of empty plan gets restocked

Post by Katorone » Sat, 25. Mar 23, 17:07

Save

Please observe the Plan of station "! [A] EMPTY PLOT". It used to contain a station, but got decommissioned. Now I've ordered Shuyaku Sentinels to take out the wares from the build storage and transfer it to my HQ.
However, when the Shuyaku's take out wares, my trade stations and factories send traders to replenish those wares. The counts for needed materials are all 0.

This behavior might be a leftover from (bugged?) build method switching, by switching between the 'Universal' and 'Closed Loop' methods. IIRC this station was originally built during the beta in July of last year.

Katorone
x3tc

Re: [6.0 Beta 7] Build Storage of empty plan gets restocked

Post by Katorone » Sat, 25. Mar 23, 17:12

Edit: This station also has an upkeep mission to assign a subordinate, even though there's no dock, production module or storage module present.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#987][6.0 Beta 7] Build Storage of empty plan gets restocked

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Wed, 29. Mar 23, 00:26

when you decided to decommission it, were there any modules queued to be built? Or were any of the modules destroyed?
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Katorone
x3tc

Post by Katorone » Wed, 29. Mar 23, 08:48

The entire station had finished building. As far as I'm aware none of the modules were destroyed at the time of decomissioning. I'm certain however that no materials were needed (totals were at 0) and no upkeep for a builder was present either.
I'll have a look at older saves when I get home after work.

Katorone
x3tc

Post by Katorone » Wed, 29. Mar 23, 15:40

Xenon_Slayer wrote:
Wed, 29. Mar 23, 00:26
when you decided to decommission it, were there any modules queued to be built? Or were any of the modules destroyed?
i went through my bug report saves to find one with the station intact:
Here's a save from 13/03, which would be the day before I decommissioned the station.
And a 2nd save from way earlier with the station in it's original design (my first new save after a bit of a hiatus).

The original name of the station is "[Stronghold] Matrix #451" (MXA-219)

In the past I've reported a similar issue [5.10 HF3] finished station requires building materials - explained, but in hindsight I seemed thoroughly confused about how station material requirements were recalculated when switching from "universal" to "closed loop" and back again. The station in Matrix #451 was built in the same period.

Katorone
x3tc

Post by Katorone » Wed, 29. Mar 23, 15:58

Also to answer your question about destroyed modules. No modules were destroyed in combat, as far as I remember/know. But I did remove a few modules before scrapping the station entirely a while later.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”