multi-stage Mission fully completed when I'd deliver only the first item

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

waadaa85
x4

multi-stage Mission fully completed when I'd deliver only the first item

Post by waadaa85 » Fri, 24. Mar 23, 17:42

Hi,

Am I alone experiencing that issue?

I selected one of these SCA generic missions "Cartel Operations", with two (2) sub-missions ("Lucrative opportunity" and "Keep up with supply")

I delivered the fine meal on the first sub-mission for a easy 147K credits, which unlocked the second one. All's good so far.
next - Deliver energy cells in SCA Station in "Nopileos Fortune II", easy enough, I have several stations in this sector including a solar panel station and 4 trading ships idle just north of it.

I gave the order to one of my idle trading ship to transfer energy cells from one of my nearby stations, fill it to the brim, then clicked on the receiving SCA station to enter the sell order part. Then click "commit" to record the transaction.

5 sec later (my ship haven't started to move to take the goods yet...) , surprise... New message, telling me the mission was completed (got the 500K credits reward, end of story...

Here is the save game. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dqmrj319vhqh ... ml.gz?dl=0

In the map, simply go to nopileos Fortune II, take any trading ship available then order it to deliver energy cells from one of my stations to the Orange-flashing SCA station in the middle of the sector.

thanks
WaaDaa

"Station Administration would like to remind you to keep the children away from the airlocks"

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: multi-stage Mission fully completed when I'd deliver only the first item

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 24. Mar 23, 18:02

Just a question that may not apply in this case, but don't the briefings for these supply type missions usually say that you are competing with other NPC traders to fulfil the order?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”