Beta 7 — some NPCs very hard to click on, stutter when moving

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

LameFox
x4

Beta 7 — some NPCs very hard to click on, stutter when moving

Post by LameFox » Fri, 24. Mar 23, 10:53

In my current game I was hiring some cheap marines off a VIG shipyard to crew some Vultures while the various nearby wharfs and EQ docks had crew shortages. Every now and then, I find one like the individual I am facing in this save, who is very difficult to interact with as they walk around. The cursor just doesn't seem to realize I am pointing at them, and if I strafe along beside them, their position appears to stutter as they walk. It's not impossible to select them, but it takes following them around spamming left click until it eventually registers.

I have tried saving and reloading and the problem did not go away, so I made this quicksave while facing someone who was doing this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F0WvMk ... sp=sharing

To reproduce should be fairly straightforward, just try to select them, or strafe while facing them if you want to see the weird stutter.
***modified***

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”