[6.00 B6] Behemoth doesn't avoid asteroid collisions

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Rompetroll

[6.00 B6] Behemoth doesn't avoid asteroid collisions

Post by Rompetroll » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 14:22

Delivering 3 destoyers to Argon I decided to follow the ships on their path from Antigone Memorial to their destination. As it went trough Second Contact the captains decided going straight trough the astroid fields was a good idea. here the astroids simply went poof and everytings fine. but as the ship i was a passanger in arrived in Silent witness thing didnt work out as well and the ship impact the astroid damaged the ship destroing multiple modules including engines.

Expected behavior should be that ship captain tries to avoid hazardous collisons with astroids and not plough throug them.

replicate by loading up my save go to external view end enjoy the flight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TvFFf_ ... sp=sharing

BETA 495649
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Sun, 19. Mar 23, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added info to title
tux4ever

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Behemoth dosn't avoid astroid collisions

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 14:41

Sounds similar to these reports.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Rompetroll

Re: Behemoth dosn't avoid astroid collisions

Post by Rompetroll » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 14:47

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 19. Mar 23, 14:41
Sounds similar to these reports.
Yes, quite big bang disabeling the ship in Silent witness. still any sane captain would not want to intentionally fly trough an astroid but rather try to avoid such collisions.

Thanks for pointing this to me, didn't show up on my search as i was focused on the ship flying into astroids, not that astroids act like bombs :lol:
tux4ever

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”