[6.0 Beta2] Station Attack ToA

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

schorsch_76
x4

[6.0 Beta2] Station Attack ToA

Post by schorsch_76 » Sat, 4. Feb 23, 17:04

Today i tried the station Attack at the ToA Consequences mission. I set up 6 Behemoth, 1 Phoenix and 1 Carrier with 30 Fighters. Carrier was on Protect Position (5km Radius outside of station) to protect the Behemoth from the fighters. All Flak Turrets of the destroyers were set on "fight missles" (Raketenabwehr), all Flak from the Carrier was on Fight Fighters and the fighter were on intercept. As i started the attack 3 of the destroyers Burned away out of the combat. I tried this 2 times and each time some of the destroyers flew from the battlefield. Nothing like "stay together like soldiers".

I dont know if this is a bug or not. As i fought Xenon Stations in HOP teritory they stayed together and attacked the enemy. It seems like AS (artifical stupidity).

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.0 Beta2] Station Attack ToA

Post by CBJ » Sat, 4. Feb 23, 17:25

Please provide a savegame demonstrating the situation. We can't analyse what's going on, or whether it's working as intended or not, from just a brief description.

schorsch_76
x4

Re: [6.0 Beta2] Station Attack ToA

Post by schorsch_76 » Sun, 5. Feb 23, 17:04

I got it. The destroyers were on "Bei Angriff: Nach eigenem Ermessen". Dont know the english version.

I upgraded my fleet to 10 destroyers and 2 carriers (50 fighters each) but it isnt enough for the station. :doh:

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”