[6.0 b2] Erlking unable to use travel drive

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Venetrix2
x4

[6.0 b2] Erlking unable to use travel drive

Post by Venetrix2 » Fri, 3. Feb 23, 23:28

Please check out this save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rt3owf ... sp=sharing

The Erlking is in Black Hole Sun V, under orders to dock at the PHQ for refit. It's heading there at a snail's pace, refusing to use the travel drive. I thought this might be a weird AI quirk so I teleported onboard to take manual control. I couldn't use the travel drive then either - I hit the buttons and there was a "failure" sound effect, so it acknowledged the input but nothing happened. I've checked the ship for anything stuck to it, but couldn't see anything, and the problem has persisted through multiple sectors, as well as me teleporting in and out of the sector.

This might be a separate bug, but when I tried manually piloting the ship I took it through the superhighway from BHS4 to BHS5. Upon exiting the highway the ship was flung into the sector at around 17km/s, and pretty much maintained that speed (slowing extremely gradually as I tried to hit the brakes). I was well on my way out the other side of the sector when I reloaded to try again. I haven't tried to replicate this one again, but the first bug has persisted through several reloads, plus shutting down and restarting the game.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”