Game don't crash map does

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

astress

Game don't crash map does

Post by astress » Mon, 28. Mar 22, 07:09

When I look at ship information either by right clicking or I the map freezes for about 30 seconds and then closes. You have to look at the info to do anything with a ship. does it about once every five times. Anyone else have this problem and how to fix.

Gavrushka
x4

Re: Game don't crash map does

Post by Gavrushka » Mon, 28. Mar 22, 08:03

You might want to include a little more detail, such as your dxdiag and vulcaninfo, along with a save. (See sticky.)
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 28. Mar 22, 09:14

You will also need to tell us whether your game is modified. I believe there is at least one third party mod which has not been fully updated for 5.0, and which has this effect as a result.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Wed, 6. Apr 22, 10:55

Will close this one as its same/similar to this one that has more details.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”