Xenon not building stations properly.

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

SirBerrial
x4

Xenon not building stations properly.

Post by SirBerrial » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 16:19

In the save attached to this topic you could examine XEN stations in Company Regard/Scale Plate Green VII. There are XEN stations that seem to be stuck at the start of the construction/are being constructed exceptionally slowly.

dougeye
x3tc

Re: Xenon not building stations properly.

Post by dougeye » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 16:39

they may simply be not getting build materials, xenon rely on materials being delivered like other factions. I have been conquering xenon space the last few days in my game and i see alot of xenon stations "started" but never continue building, i just send ships to destroy them.
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

SirBerrial
x4

Post by SirBerrial » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 16:45

Not sure that this is the issue here - both Turquoise Sea sectors are swarming with Xenons, SPG I is taken by TEL but their presence there is minimal, Hewa's II is not that much of an issue for them either.

Diroc
x4

Post by Diroc » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 22:04

You could try setting fire authorisation to Xenon - Honorable. Your ships won't fire on Xenon S.

Though this doesn't apply to other factions, your part in stopping materials from getting to the constructing stations would cease.

If the stations start building, you probably were wiping out too many resource ships.

FWIW, If you enjoy killing Xenon this change helps their economy substantially.

SirBerrial
x4

Post by SirBerrial » Wed, 26. Jan 22, 07:40

The stations they started are right next to the sectors from the screenshot above. I have no ships there, NPCs go there once in a blue moon.

Trueam
x4

Post by Trueam » Wed, 26. Jan 22, 22:30

Builds speed of Xenon station is really very slow, even before this beta its take many hours to build, this long time gives chance to destroy it. If Xenon station not be well guarded it will be destroyed, and never build finished, you can enable SETA and accelerate process this is the only way to do this in non modified game.
Building that def station priority is very low from what I see in game (higher priority has shipyards, and solar energy power plant )
Xenons too need same mechanics recycling ships wreck to get the resource.
:xbtf: :xt: :x2: :x3: :x4: :arrow:

SirBerrial
x4

Post by SirBerrial » Fri, 4. Feb 22, 11:05

Since the initial report XEN started rebuilding around Rhy's and already built a few new stations there, but the stuck stations reported here are still stuck.
Ill post a savegame with those in the evening.

SirBerrial
x4

Post by SirBerrial » Fri, 4. Feb 22, 11:08

Trueam wrote:
Wed, 26. Jan 22, 22:30
Building that def station priority is very low from what I see in game (higher priority has shipyards, and solar energy power plant )
At least one of the stuck stations is a shipyard.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”