[4.20 beta4] Losing rep with Min of Finance for phantom attacks on stations

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

King[NL]
x4

[4.20 beta4] Losing rep with Min of Finance for phantom attacks on stations

Post by King[NL] » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 12:22

Since participating the 4.2 beta, I receive at random notifications that I attack ministry of finance stations. Sometime this happens once per hour. Sometimes I can play for hours before it triggers again.
Without any message that my ships are under attack (and are defending themselves), I suddenly receive the message from a Teladi like:
That's it. I had enough. This is sector security. I want to report an attack against this station. The report is noted. The criminal's record will be updated.

After that I lose reputation with the ministry of finance. I double checked that I'm not under attack of any pirates.

What might be relevant is that I have the PHQ in eighteen billion. When I relocated it to this sector (many game hours ago long before the beta), it destroyed multiple ships.

Unfortunately the game does not show you where you lost reputation. So I have no means to figure out why this event triggers. If this is bug, or if it is genuine.

The linked savegame is made just after an attack.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y72Ls- ... sp=sharing

Screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mkuROn ... GspGM/view

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.20 beta4] Losing rep with Min of Finance for phantom attacks on stations

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 16:54

This is not new to the beta though. Example link.

It is indeed frustrating that you are not always told in the on-screen messages exactly where the infringements happened and what assets of yours were involved.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”