[4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Post Reply
Trueam
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 9. Jan 16, 14:19
x4

[4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Trueam » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 04:41

Xenon S not delivery ware to defense station build storages (site) in the next sector.
Xenon S has bad trade priority for building stations in the next (no owners) sectors, for 4+Hrs still no wares to build the station, 0% completed.
This is the reason why Xenon's not capture sectors.
One time I'm waiting days to see progress.
A number of mining ships need to be increased for Xenon, per station, because mining very slow now.
Better if some of Xenon S will be subordinated to stations and build storages (sites) to guarantee that resources will be delivered (1 miner, 1 energy cell deliverer).

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
Posts: 24458
Joined: Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:21
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 10:48

@ devs: Also see this thread.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Trueam
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 9. Jan 16, 14:19
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Trueam » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 11:49

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 10:48
@ devs: Also see this thread.

This bug/issue is more visible now because of very slow mining 4.0, and broken IS mining I'm (turrets not shot or Xenon S don't collect silicon, ore) see this is already reported .

Delivery wares logic needs to be changed for Xenon and (Trade range needs to be the max MAP size, I reported it before 4.0).
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=429551&p=4975367#p4975367

Is there will be any change to Xenon mining and energy delivery because this is big issue that make Xenon losing, they unable to capture sectors and build a defense station for days ?

Trueam
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 9. Jan 16, 14:19
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Trueam » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 21:56

This sector located between 2 Xenon's core sectors.
I edited rep to see the orders.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2468103112

All Xenon S miners delivering resources to solar power plant build storage, wharf, shipyards in nearby Xenons sectors Tharka's Cascade and ignoring this Defense station build storage.
Energy cell has been delivered long ago.

User avatar
mr.WHO
Posts: 6138
Joined: Thu, 12. Oct 06, 17:19
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 26. Apr 21, 08:22

Same in my game - several months ago I was doing extensive observation of entire xenon space via satellites and I noticed that Xenon miners/freighters in 99,9% simply mine resources and ferry them to shipyard/wharf, while stations in construction wait for ages to be delviered the needed resources.

I've seen statinos that waited multiple hours, passes by hundreds Xenon S going to Shipyard and SOlar Plant next sector away.
THe space in surrounding of statino contsruction had ample freighters/miners, ample resources and Shipayrd was stocked well.

Something is really bad with delivery priority.

User avatar
spankahontis
Posts: 3054
Joined: Tue, 2. Nov 10, 22:47
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 6. May 21, 21:07

Trueam wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 11:49
Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 10:48
@ devs: Also see this thread.

This bug/issue is more visible now because of very slow mining 4.0, and broken IS mining I'm (turrets not shot or Xenon S don't collect silicon, ore) see this is already reported .

Delivery wares logic needs to be changed for Xenon and (Trade range needs to be the max MAP size, I reported it before 4.0).
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=429551&p=4975367#p4975367

Is there will be any change to Xenon mining and energy delivery because this is big issue that make Xenon losing, they unable to capture sectors and build a defense station for days ?

I've got a situation where the Xenon have driven the Teladi out of Hewa's Twin II, the Sector is now 'Unclaimed' Except there is a Xenon Defence Platform there.
The Administration part of the Platform isn't being built/repaired, so Xenon can't progress.
Teladi however are starting a new Outpost by their side of the Gate.

Problem will probably fix itself once the Teladi destroy the damaged Xenon Platform and then they can start on building a New Platform from scratch.
But yeah, i've been observing this station for hours and the Xenon have abandonned it.

SAVEFILE
-----------
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmf01g47dwdia ... s.zip?dl=0
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 4.0 Release Hotfix 3 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Xenon Abandon Defense Stations :|
SETA around Spear of Odin = Crazy Jiggling Trap :evil:
Fires of Defeat Game Start Pilot stuck in ship Still happens.
Story Mission HQ Spawn Bug Still there.
Poor optimization of current build leads to a ton of problems Somewhat improved.

Trueam
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 9. Jan 16, 14:19
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Trueam » Sat, 8. May 21, 12:23

spankahontis wrote:
Thu, 6. May 21, 21:07
Trueam wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 11:49
Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 25. Apr 21, 10:48
@ devs: Also see this thread.

This bug/issue is more visible now because of very slow mining 4.0, and broken IS mining I'm (turrets not shot or Xenon S don't collect silicon, ore) see this is already reported .

Delivery wares logic needs to be changed for Xenon and (Trade range needs to be the max MAP size, I reported it before 4.0).
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=429551&p=4975367#p4975367

Is there will be any change to Xenon mining and energy delivery because this is big issue that make Xenon losing, they unable to capture sectors and build a defense station for days ?

I've got a situation where the Xenon have driven the Teladi out of Hewa's Twin II, the Sector is now 'Unclaimed' Except there is a Xenon Defence Platform there.
The Administration part of the Platform isn't being built/repaired, so Xenon can't progress.
Teladi however are starting a new Outpost by their side of the Gate.

Problem will probably fix itself once the Teladi destroy the damaged Xenon Platform and then they can start on building a New Platform from scratch.
But yeah, i've been observing this station for hours and the Xenon have abandonned it.

SAVEFILE
-----------
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmf01g47dwdia ... s.zip?dl=0
The problem still exists, its bugs that prevent Xenon to build Stations (mining wares deliver Issues) fast enough to capture sector. Pass 2 days and they only build 2 modules of 5.
Xenon Def station for that time will be destroyed by enemies many times.
Not see any response from Developers that this issue will be Fixed .

Bawlislaf
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat, 14. Feb 04, 15:58
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by Bawlislaf » Sat, 8. May 21, 14:10

I might have a potentially relevant save for this topic:

In my run they've lost control over Matrix #79B quite early into the run and didn't try to retake the sector.

However the Xenon have been building and also finishing stations all over Family Tkr.
Which makes me think that #79B is simply of no priority to the AI, as the Xenon have been actively constructing stations.
Though i will say, that from what i was able to observe, they will prioritize infrastructure over defensive installations, even if it is in contested/unclaimed sectors.

Overall the Xenon have been losing control over some of their fringe sectors, yet remained in control of the core sectors i have not been messing with.
My hunch is the terran interventions have been responsible for the lost sectors, as i am feeding their economy with a bunch of large scale stations.
Oh and ever since i've started stalking the intervention corps for free capital ships (and triggering a war) the Xenon have started recovering to some extend.

Another possible factor in the AI's priority over which sectors to fight for might be the availability of resources.
I've observed a higher frequency in xenon construction sites near their sectors with high yield asteroid fields.
Maybe they are running low on minerals to mine in their poorer sectors.
Matrix #79B, which they have lost, for example has none to offer.

save: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ngo1l69k ... ml.gz/file

User avatar
spankahontis
Posts: 3054
Joined: Tue, 2. Nov 10, 22:47
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3]+2DLC Xenon S not delivery wares for a long time to defense station builds storages

Post by spankahontis » Sat, 8. May 21, 16:08

Bawlislaf wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 14:10
I might have a potentially relevant save for this topic:

In my run they've lost control over Matrix #79B quite early into the run and didn't try to retake the sector.

However the Xenon have been building and also finishing stations all over Family Tkr.
Which makes me think that #79B is simply of no priority to the AI, as the Xenon have been actively constructing stations.
Though i will say, that from what i was able to observe, they will prioritize infrastructure over defensive installations, even if it is in contested/unclaimed sectors.

Overall the Xenon have been losing control over some of their fringe sectors, yet remained in control of the core sectors i have not been messing with.
My hunch is the terran interventions have been responsible for the lost sectors, as i am feeding their economy with a bunch of large scale stations.
Oh and ever since i've started stalking the intervention corps for free capital ships (and triggering a war) the Xenon have started recovering to some extend.

Another possible factor in the AI's priority over which sectors to fight for might be the availability of resources.
I've observed a higher frequency in xenon construction sites near their sectors with high yield asteroid fields.
Maybe they are running low on minerals to mine in their poorer sectors.
Matrix #79B, which they have lost, for example has none to offer.

save: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ngo1l69k ... ml.gz/file

Xenon have lost all the Northern Territory, the Split have wiped them off the map, all that remains is Emperor's Mine VI and that's on it's way out.
Antigone have a foothold in Atiya's Misfortune I and are harassing the Xenon Shipyard there. And Teladi have them on the Fringes of Matrix #9.
Scale Plate Green is the only place they are thriving now and that's been cut short with this Xenon Defence Platform they wont fix up. I hear that there alpha testing 4.10 so we should get it soon. I hope it fixes this issue as it's a serious problem that's killing the Xenon in the Game?
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 4.0 Release Hotfix 3 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Xenon Abandon Defense Stations :|
SETA around Spear of Odin = Crazy Jiggling Trap :evil:
Fires of Defeat Game Start Pilot stuck in ship Still happens.
Story Mission HQ Spawn Bug Still there.
Poor optimization of current build leads to a ton of problems Somewhat improved.

Post Reply

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”