Объявление: Русскому Форуму Нужен Модератор

Moderator: Moderators for Russian X-Forum

OlegK
x3tc

Post by OlegK » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 03:49

Правила форума определены сейчас, кажется, достаточно ясно.

1) Никаких обсуждений пиратства и
2) Администрация Egosoft имеет право делать все, что ей заблагорассудится, в т.ч удалять темы, линки, топики и даже закрывать или удалять форум.

Давайте вернемся в русло темы, у меня до окончания договора с ES остается несколько месяцев.

Да, и еще: самодельный перевод не есть пиратство, это, так сказать, творчество. Вот No-CD экзешник - это пиратство (вот почему ES против All-In-One).
suum quique

dzhedzho
x4

Post by dzhedzho » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 10:53

Please Excuse me once again for not writing in Russian.

First I would like to say that I do not have anything to do with Egosoft, except playing their games, and posting ideas on devnet once in a year.
So i do not see how jumping on my head changes anything with the atrocious translation of the game. Btw, as I said the first time I came to the russian forum was, to find proof that the translation DID NOT WORK for you. Let me tell you about all this, please someone translate the red text

I believe it will be right to say, that peeps from ES have very little idea what is going on on this forum. Thus, your opinion of the translation and ND is almost unknown. Also, things posted in any other forums than the devnet forums, have very slim chance of being seen from ES. Before saying ES don't care, think that maybe they do not know. I believe there is sometthing we can do about it. I guess the best way to let them know is a poll. I would like to ask someone of you to open a thread, with a poll, with question and answers both in russian and english
Then we show it to ES...

OlegK
x3tc

Post by OlegK » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 11:24

dzhedzho wrote:Please Excuse me once again for not writing in Russian.

First I would like to say that I do not have anything to do with Egosoft, except playing their games, and posting ideas on devnet once in a year.
So i do not see how jumping on my head changes anything with the atrocious translation of the game. Btw, as I said the first time I came to the russian forum was, to find proof that the translation DID NOT WORK for you. Let me tell you about all this, please someone translate the red text

I believe it will be right to say, that peeps from ES have very little idea what is going on on this forum. Thus, your opinion of the translation and ND is almost unknown. Also, things posted in any other forums than the devnet forums, have very slim chance of being seen from ES. Before saying ES don't care, think that maybe they do not know. I believe there is sometthing we can do about it. I guess the best way to let them know is a poll. I would like to ask someone of you to open a thread, with a poll, with question and answers both in russian and english
Then we show it to ES...
Вы не в курсе проблемы.
Во-первых, относительно хороший перевод сделан уже силами фанатов и находится в текстовой базе самого Egosoft. Посмотрите preferences: рускких переводчиков там десятка полтора. И перевод действительно хороший! Но штука в том, что НД _свой_ перевод, неизвестно уж по каким причинам. Этот перевод в большой части старый наш, в меньшей сделан машинным переводчиком и лишь в минимальной степени обработан. Это, видимо, было связано с тем, что когда тексты попали в НД, переведено было не все, мы как раз досылали большие архивы с переводом.

Так что перевод НД очень нехорош, я не буду перечислять все ляпы, вы только представьте текст машинного переводчика. Или попросите здешнюю публику привести примеры творчества НД. Быстро никогда не бывает хорошо.

Вы ошибаетесь также насчет того, что ES неизвестно о том, что первод НД не слишком. Я лично разговаривал с Берндом и приводил ему примеры (транспорт они перевели как транспортер! Будто они не знают, что такое транспортер!). Бернд мне сказал, что перевод дело НД, они могут лишь обновить базу у себя, если мы хотим. База Egosoft (переводы расских энтузиастов) и перевод НД существенно разные вещи. Я пытался организовать обновление теперпешней базы текстов ES, но теперь уже наш народ прореагировал вяло. Наверно потому, что переводы доступные для скачивания и установки сейчас есть на любой вкус, а что там в базе самого ES мало кого волнует.

Вы ошибаетесь и насчет того, что администрация ES не в курсе, что происходит на данном форуме. Они регулярно просматривают топики через машинный переводчик - это видно по приватным сообщениям, которые я получаю.
suum quique

dzhedzho
x4

Post by dzhedzho » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 13:23

Ok, first things first. Thanks for the respectful voice.

Now about this forum being watched. I agree that the administration watches over this forum regularly. In fact I happen to know how often they do it. Every first day of NEVERuary. How else do you explain a post from Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:54 pm including PiDi was found more than an year later? I am sure the peeps watching over this forum with the help of "machine translators" know quite well the rules. You know in english forum takes round 20 mins for the link to disappear, and the thread to get locked. So i believe is safe to assume that noone really watches this forum, except the appointed moderators, or at least that was the case untill recent. On the other hand posts and links violating the rules still persist, so if someone is watching, he is not seeing. I can assure you noone is really watching machine translations, because its much more practical to appoint a moderator, such as yourself, to utilise his language skills and regualate the forum, as we can see from the name of this thread. I can tell you the only link between the world of this forum and outside world, are its mods.
Also admins/mods have stated many times, that enything which is not on the devnet or techsupport, has veery slim chance to be seen by the relevant people, so if they lied, i did also, and owe you an apology.

Off-topic
About the translation. So if Bernd knows, but doesnt care, an idea of people justificating piracy because of better translation, could make him rethink. In any case leaving this issue to sink to oblivion, wont help anyone. I do not see how a thread in dev net from the type 'if egosoft desides to relase X3 in russian, please check the poll made in the russian forum about the atrocious localisation of X2 made by ND (despide of the perfect one already available) by clicking the following link...' can hurt? I believe ES want to get every possible cent, so maybe thay could take it into considerstion, hopefully.

Regards,
Last edited by dzhedzho on Mon, 21. Mar 05, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

In_side
x2

Post by In_side » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 13:50

OlegK wrote: Бернд мне сказал, что перевод дело НД, они могут лишь обновить базу у себя, если мы хотим.
Самое главное: ЕСЛИ МЫ ХОТИМ...
Мы, хотим, djkram помоему уже ставил этот вопрос то-ли на форуме НД, то-ли слал им письмо. ОН ПРЕДЛАГАЛ ИМ СВОЙ ПЕРЕВОД.

Его просто игнорировали...
Х2 - Болезнь...
Почаще бы так болеть.

FINIST.EG
x4

Post by FINIST.EG » Mon, 21. Mar 05, 14:00

In_side wrote:Самое главное: ЕСЛИ МЫ ХОТИМ....
ИМХО Кто хочет поменять перевод, тот поменяет на нужный. Вариантов много. Лично у мну стоит от Тнакса, но отредактировнный для себя. Одно плохо - не у всех есть инет.
Пропала @ - собаку не предлагать!

V2200
xr

Post by V2200 » Wed, 6. Apr 05, 20:51

По сабжу.

Предложение всё ещё в силе. Нужен ещё хотябы один доброволец.

FINIST.EG
x4

Post by FINIST.EG » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 07:09

2 V2200
Будь здрав модератор!
:lol:

И сразу вопрпос:
когда кодировку приведут в нормальное состояние?

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 09:24

А что не так с кодировкой? У меня вроде все нормально.

V2200
xr

Post by V2200 » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 11:06

FINIST.EG wrote:2 V2200
Будь здрав модератор!
:lol:

И сразу вопрпос:
:o
У мну всё нормально. По умолчанию Win1251.
Или ты прикалываешся :)

ЗЫ: Спасибо!

In_side
x2

Post by In_side » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 11:48

FINIST.EG wrote:2 V2200
И сразу вопрпос:
Когда ТЫ это у себя на компе зделаешь тада кодировку и приведут в порядок.
Х2 - Болезнь...
Почаще бы так болеть.

FINIST.EG
x4

Post by FINIST.EG » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 11:49

Не. Я не прикалываюсь.
Зайди на англицкий форум и посмотри, что будут за символы вверху, т.е. русский шрифт на ихнем форуме не корректно отображается.

In_side
x2

Post by In_side » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 11:53

Посмотрел...
Мда...
Похоже, что на модератора свалились неожиданные обязяности. :wink:
Чтож, не легко быть модератором... :D
Х2 - Болезнь...
Почаще бы так болеть.

dzhedzho
x4

Post by dzhedzho » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 12:10

OlegK wrote: Да, и еще: самодельный перевод не есть пиратство, это, так сказать, творчество. Вот No-CD экзешник - это пиратство (вот почему ES против All-In-One).
X2 EULA
You may NOT copy or reproduce all or any part of the Manual, Documentation or Software for any reasons whatsoever. You may not transfer the Software over a network. You may not distribute the Software or the Manuals or the Documentation or any part thereof. You may not use, copy, modify, enhance, retouch, transfer, merge part or portion, sublicense, rent, lease, convey, translate convert to programming language or header file or format or de-compile or disassemble the software or any copy modification or merged part or section in whole or in part except as expressly provided for in this license at any time.

for future reference....
Last edited by dzhedzho on Fri, 8. Apr 05, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

In_side
x2

Post by In_side » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 12:12

Теперь все возненавидят EULA'у.
Х2 - Болезнь...
Почаще бы так болеть.

V2200
xr

Post by V2200 » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 13:26

FINIST.EG wrote:Не. Я не прикалываюсь.
Зайди на англицкий форум и посмотри, что будут за символы вверху, т.е. русский шрифт на ихнем форуме не корректно отображается.
Зашёл :)
Для IE: Вид -> Кодировка -> Кириллица (Windows).
Усё нормально. :)

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 13:33

У мну с английским форумом тоже есть подобная проблема, но как-то привык уже :) , не обращаю внимания.

In_side
x2

Post by In_side » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 13:51

Для V2200: зачем тада вообще нужен русский язык на форуме, если постоянно на англ. форуме надо менять кодировку ВРУЧНУЮ.
Х2 - Болезнь...
Почаще бы так болеть.

V2200
xr

Post by V2200 » Fri, 8. Apr 05, 14:45

Дак там везде (на всех форумах) ISO, а у нас Win. :roll:

Executor.EG
x3tc

Post by Executor.EG » Sun, 10. Apr 05, 14:19

V2200 wrote:Дак там везде (на всех форумах) ISO, а у нас Win. :roll:
Давно пора везде ввести UTF, чтобы фигней не страдать.

А EULA все ненавидят. В общем V2200 в одной теме я тебя поздравил, а тут прими мои соболезнования :D
"Ìîèìè óñòàìè òî è äåëî ãëàãîëåò ñàìà Èñòèíà... è òàêîå ïðè ýòîì íåñåò..." (c) Ì.Ôðàé

Return to “Русский / Russian X-Forum”