Neu Im Forum - Erste Frage (X4 Cheatmod Slan)

Hier ist der ideale Ort um über Scripts und Mods für X4: Foundations zu diskutieren.

Moderators: Moderatoren für Deutsches X-Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Darth Zocker

Neu Im Forum - Erste Frage (X4 Cheatmod Slan)

Post by Darth Zocker » Mon, 4. Jan 21, 21:58

Hi Leute,

ich bin neu im Forum und bin wegen zwei Fragen hier - eine zu X3 und die Folgende zu X4:
Undzwar benutze ich bei einem meiner savegames die Cheats von Slan (von Steam geladen) und wollte mal folgendes Fragen - Wenn ihr ein Schiff, wie zum Beispiel die Behemoth angreifer spawn, hat diese dann bei euch auch ihre großen Schiffskanonen. Ich habe feststellen müssen, dass ein großer Teil dieser Spawns nicht diese Waffen hat und ich würde gern herausfinden warum. Nun bin ich auch schon in Steam unter seinem Mod mit dem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten und habe folgendes mit ihm ausgetauscht:
1@iseeu0 Please make a ship cloning function - some ships have odd/missing equitment (like argon behemoth has not the big guns) so I replace this manual in station - but replacing 10 or more ships is much work and costs time - so a cloning function will be very great!
Or is there a quicker way for replaceing missing/wrong equitment?

2@DarthZocker[GER] unfortunately add a cloning feature is not allowed by the game and gets ignored. the command to "add ships" uses the high setting of a ship U can edit a ship at a ship yard and save a profile with the same name as the high with the correct layout so that the missing items gets spawned in.

3@iseeu0 Are you sure about the highest setting in ship yard - in example: The Behemoth has as highest settings his both L cannons. If it will spawn like you say, it must have this guns, but it havent.
Or do i missunderstood you? Can you check and explain it again?

EDIT: Im Sorry! Now it works like you say! I really dont know why. Maybe you have to check settings in shipyard first before spawning - i do so and now they all have there big guns.

4@DarthZocker[GER] I am glad it is work fine for U now. Unfortunately if the game does a poor job in the High setting configuration it affects the mod.

5@iseeu0 Hm Thanks - but i dont think i am right with checking shipyard settings. I tested this to say, that its have an other reason. Maybe whats the sector/Shipyard contain of equitment. I also see the same error by the cyclon (modship), but it dont do so by the heavy behemoth (modship). do you have an idea why that could be?

6@DarthZocker[GER] in that case since U have more than 1 mod changing the high configuration with different guns and stats the game chooses the one it sees as the best option and then fails in other slots manually making a high config can help in some casses(or the game give up and leave it blank)
Wenn ich ihn richtig verstanden habe, liegt kann man es beheben, indem man die "Schwere Schiffskonfiguration" der Schiffswerft überschreibt - aber wie?
Meine Idee, dass es an der vorhanden Ausrüstung der Schiffswerft liegt, kann es doch nicht sein, das habe ich durchprobiert (mit Mod-Schiffe und auch ohne andere Mods aktiviert).
Kann mir jemand helfen? (Und kann mir jemand sagen, ob er wirklich mit "the high" die Schwere Schiffskonfiguration meint?)

Darth Zocker

Re: Neu Im Forum - Erste Frage (X4 Cheatmod Slan)

Post by Darth Zocker » Mon, 4. Jan 21, 22:01

Oh Im Sorry - im in the english part of the Forum - can someone transport it to the german corner?
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Mon, 4. Jan 21, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thema ins korrekte Forum verschoben

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts und Modding”