Teleporting the HQ

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Scoob
x4

Teleporting the HQ

Post by Scoob » Wed, 2. Aug 23, 17:17

Hey all,

So, I did the initial research (aka, gather loads of materials) to perform the in-sector HQ "jump" as requested by Boso. I've now unlocked the next bit of research, that needs even more stuff. Not quite ready to do that at this stage.

However, I was wondering whether it's possible to jump again in-sector, or do I HAVE to perform the next research before I can do so again? I might be missing some UI element that allows teleportation.

Repli
x4

Re: Teleporting the HQ

Post by Repli » Wed, 2. Aug 23, 18:22

Hey,
As far as I remember, you complete the second stage of teleportation and after that you have "a charged HQ". You can now jump everywhere you want and deployed a nav beacon before. Before the jump, you can choose which nav beacon you want to jump to, because maybe you have a few already deployed for other reasons :)
If you want to jump in the same sector again, it is just more "pricey" as the initial test jump, so why do not test jump next to an xenon wharf? :D
You can not choose between research for in sector or universe jump, after completed stage 2, if that is the question. It is just "jump anywhere you like".

Scoob
x4

Re: Teleporting the HQ

Post by Scoob » Wed, 2. Aug 23, 18:28

Thanks for clarifying. I have most of the materials needed to start the research, stockpiled at other stations, so I might just kick it off.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”