What's the deal with the Erlking?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jojorne
x4

What's the deal with the Erlking?

Post by jojorne » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:04

How did you find out about it in the game since there is no mission?

blackphoenixx

Re: What's the deal with the Erlking?

Post by blackphoenixx » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:11

jojorne wrote:
Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:04
How did you find out about it in the game since there is no mission?
Boso Ta tells you you should steal it the first time you come near it. Since you need to go to Keepsafe to steal a transport ship for the ToA main plot that's pretty much guaranteed to happen.

jojorne
x4

Post by jojorne » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:23

blackphoenixx wrote:
Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:11
Boso Ta tells you you should steal it the first time you come near it. Since you need to go to Keepsafe to steal a transport ship for the ToA main plot that's pretty much guaranteed to happen.
Ah! So it's one of the ToA plots? Got it, I'll try to pay attention. I never finished them that's why. >.<'

I think I left the prison station, did one or two delivery, made a ship drop its cargo and that was it. Then found some guys harassing another guy. That's all I remember.

Repli
x4

Post by Repli » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:29

jojorne wrote:
Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:23
blackphoenixx wrote:
Fri, 2. Jun 23, 14:11
Ah! So it's one of the ToA plots? Got it, I'll try to pay attention. I never finished them that's why. >.<'
Yes, but Boso will inform you if you come near "keepsafe" without starting this special plot of ToA. So the ship is there without any triggering :wink: this special mission just put you in the right direction, if you are not aware of it before.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”