5 stars station manager and his mining ships

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hammerhirsch
x4

5 stars station manager and his mining ships

Post by Hammerhirsch » Wed, 31. May 23, 10:56

hi,

can i somehow tell my station manager that he is not allowed to mine the mining ships 5 sectors away ? With each star the station manager gets the opportunity to send his ships 1 sector further. But I don't want him to be able to send the ships 5 sectors away. Do I really have to hire a new station manager every time who is worse? To achieve this or am I missing a function somewhere that allows me to tell the station manager how far he can send the ships ?

Of course I could also set that my ships are not allowed to enter the sectors. But I want to trade there, I just don't want my mining ships to search for their minerals so far away from the station sector.

I hope there is a soluton for that.

Best Regards

Hammerhirsch

GCU Grey Area
x4

Re: 5 stars station manager and his mining ships

Post by GCU Grey Area » Wed, 31. May 23, 11:26

I use blacklists to tell my station managers precisely where they are permitted to send their ships. This, for example, is the blacklist I use for solid miners working for my HQ in Memory of Profit IX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpvqvq15obhcu ... 1.jpg?dl=0
Consequently they mostly mine in Eighteen Billion unless they need to go to Grand Exchange for ice.
Gas miners & traders working for my HQ have their own blacklists which I apply individually, however the solid miner blacklist is set as the default for my HQ since there are more of them than other ship types.

JasonX2000
x4

Re: 5 stars station manager and his mining ships

Post by JasonX2000 » Thu, 1. Jun 23, 21:16

A feature to add blacklist to a whole underling group would be nice, so you don't have to remember every time you ad a ship in that group, to add the blacklist individual for this ship

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”