PO Astrid stuck in Tidebreak station.

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Net-FX
x4

PO Astrid stuck in Tidebreak station.

Post by Net-FX » Tue, 9. May 23, 19:22

I managed to snag the Astrid after 'ahem...persuading' the brothers to leave.

I assigned a pilot and then I ordered it to dock at Tidebreak and it did.

I've gone to retrieve it having tried the following:

1 - Retrieve from storage - Failed.
2 - Removed all orders/assignments and ordered to fly to a nearby point close to Tidebreak - Failed.
3 - Manually attempted to retrieve from internal storage via M platform interface but, no option to retrieve ship present - Failed.
4 - Sat with Seta running for 30 in-game minutes however I'm still waiting [thought it may just be que'ed]. - Failed.

So, essentially, my Astrid is 'stuck' inside Tidebreak. I've rebooted my PC, reloaded my save....tried every possible command but, nothing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

D.
D.

EGO_Aut
x4

Re: PO Astrid stuck in Tidebreak station.

Post by EGO_Aut » Tue, 9. May 23, 19:34

In this case i am sure there will come a Moderator asking you to provide him withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........i can not remember :gruebel: but they always need it.

Or giving a flyto next to the station can help.

paraskous
x4

Post by paraskous » Thu, 11. May 23, 12:28

Is the Astrid an M ship? There is trouble with M docking in Avarice - they are working on it. Usually people can't dock themselves because of stuck NPC ships or so, so your issue might be related and a save might quite help.

Net-FX
x4

Post by Net-FX » Sat, 13. May 23, 20:19

paraskous wrote:
Thu, 11. May 23, 12:28
Is the Astrid an M ship? There is trouble with M docking in Avarice - they are working on it. Usually people can't dock themselves because of stuck NPC ships or so, so your issue might be related and a save might quite help.
I've no idea how or when it happened but my Astrid must have finally undocked and made it to my PHQ... so, problem solved only, not sure how?... maybe it was an OOS thing [I've been continuing the other plotlines so, never noticed it].

Thanks folks.

D.
D.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”