Erlking Blueprint missing?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Chirashi
x4

Erlking Blueprint missing?

Post by Chirashi » Sun, 7. May 23, 18:46

So I started a new savegame to try out the online venture beta starting with the VIG scenario.
Now after a few ingame days I finally stole the Erlking and went hunting for the blueprints. I got pretty lucky and actually found the five vaults in an afternoon, tree spawned close to accelerators and gates and the last two where not to far from one of the stations and close together.

Now the issue is actually getting the blueprints. I managed to get 4 of them but I can't figure out the last vault. It might be a bug? The same vault layout spawned in two different location (in my case in Avaris I and Windfall III).
I didn't have any issued getting the blueprint from the Avaris I vault however I'm stuck with the one in Windfall III.

The layout is the one with the three solarpanels on top and the vault module below:

https://imgur.com/a/wK1f5tM

There is two panels you can repair on the bottom of the station, each one opens 3 of the 6 six doors at the bottom which are all empty. Then, on each solarpanel there also is a pressure-panel you can repair. One doesn't seem to do anything but the other two open one door (at the top of the module, close to the solarpanels) each. One of the opened rooms contains yet another prerssure-panel you can repair which opens a last door and.... nothing. At the very least for the vault in Windfall III. The vault in Avaris I had the blueprint in that last room, but there doesn't seem to be anything in Windfall despite the Data Vaults looking the same and I can't find any other panels to repair so....

Not sure if I am misunderstanding something but this does feel like a bug

SamHarris
x4

Re: Erlking Blueprint missing?

Post by SamHarris » Fri, 26. May 23, 12:25

I encountered the same problem. Actually, I had found all of these data vaults but.... none of them contained any blueprint of Erlking!?!?!I believe it was a bug emerged in the recent versions because I had collected these blueprints in old savegame. Another issue is that I failed to pick up the boxes in the data vaults in VIG sectors due to "collision detection"—— I got into the box but could not pick up, ironically!!!

lionroot
x4

Post by lionroot » Mon, 4. Dec 23, 21:54

I got the same issue, still searching for a solution.

Hawkseyez
x4

Post by Hawkseyez » Thu, 7. Dec 23, 17:48

Chirashi wrote:
Sun, 7. May 23, 18:46
So I started a new savegame to try out the online venture beta starting with the VIG scenario.
Now after a few ingame days I finally stole the Erlking and went hunting for the blueprints. I got pretty lucky and actually found the five vaults in an afternoon, tree spawned close to accelerators and gates and the last two where not to far from one of the stations and close together.

Now the issue is actually getting the blueprints. I managed to get 4 of them but I can't figure out the last vault. It might be a bug? The same vault layout spawned in two different location (in my case in Avaris I and Windfall III).
I didn't have any issued getting the blueprint from the Avaris I vault however I'm stuck with the one in Windfall III.

The layout is the one with the three solarpanels on top and the vault module below:

https://imgur.com/a/wK1f5tM

There is two panels you can repair on the bottom of the station, each one opens 3 of the 6 six doors at the bottom which are all empty. Then, on each solarpanel there also is a pressure-panel you can repair. One doesn't seem to do anything but the other two open one door (at the top of the module, close to the solarpanels) each. One of the opened rooms contains yet another prerssure-panel you can repair which opens a last door and.... nothing. At the very least for the vault in Windfall III. The vault in Avaris I had the blueprint in that last room, but there doesn't seem to be anything in Windfall despite the Data Vaults looking the same and I can't find any other panels to repair so....

Not sure if I am misunderstanding something but this does feel like a bug
don't get mad at question but sometimes on the solar panel arms themselves is panels you need to shoot at to get them to move too. do that? peace.

xLoveToDiex

Post by xLoveToDiex » Mon, 18. Mar 24, 01:26

I've the same issue. All Data Vaults were found and looted. Went back and checked and all the doors on bottom were open and 3 on the top. When I went to make a XL Erlking says I'm missing the Engine Blueprint.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 18. Mar 24, 09:55

@ xLoveToDiex: "All Data Vaults were found and looted." If you had found and fully looted all 5 datavaults in the VIG/RIP sectors then you would have had all BPs. You should have noticed at the time if you had found and looted one and not found a BP!

You could always use the batchfile from this recent Spoilers forum thread to check where the remaining BP is in your current save without affecting its mod status.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”