Boron S Oasis - anywhere to be seen?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

foxxbl
x4

Boron S Oasis - anywhere to be seen?

Post by foxxbl » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 11:01

It hurts me to pay 12m for Boron S Oasis blueprint :D to complete the requirements for "The Queens Herald" ;)
Tried to search around, but I couldn't find any Boron station having that module.
Anyone seen any Boron stations featuring it?
Thanks!

foxxbl
x4

Re: Boron S Oasis - anywhere to be seen?

Post by foxxbl » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 16:23

Ok found it, it's rare but can be found. Found one at Claytronics Factory in Reflected Stars, having one L Oasis and one S Oasis.

Panos
x4

Post by Panos » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 18:06

foxxbl wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 11:01
It hurts me to pay 12m for Boron S Oasis blueprint :D to complete the requirements for "The Queens Herald" ;)
Tried to search around, but I couldn't find any Boron station having that module.
Thanks!
If remember correctly, at least as Boron you know Oasis S to complete the mission.

foxxbl
x4

Post by foxxbl » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 20:28

Panos wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 18:06
foxxbl wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 11:01
Thanks!
If remember correctly, at least as Boron you know Oasis S to complete the mission.
Above probably works for Boron start Queen's Herald, but in X4:KE game start Emergence, you start as Argon /Teladi/ Paranid - not as Boron.

xolerick
x4

Post by xolerick » Thu, 12. Oct 23, 16:24

For anyone looking for that too. Find the Boron Royal Logistics Harbour in Arteus's Cloud. Those stations are prebuilt certain way and have the Small Habitat -> Oasis S cluster in a circle connected to each other.

You are welcome!

Tharrg
x4

Post by Tharrg » Mon, 30. Oct 23, 15:08

I found a small oasis in an Advanced Electronics factory in Kingdoms End 1. It also had a medium oasis.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”