The Arcadian Endeavour Contraband Connection/A Pirates Life

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baggins46

The Arcadian Endeavour Contraband Connection/A Pirates Life

Post by Baggins46 » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 15:14

In this mission you are instructed by a character named 'Ace' to fly to a position near a high tech station and scan a medium high tech trader. I have scanned dozens of such ships (labelled by the radar as high tech traders) but every time 'Ace' tells me, 'this is a trader but it is not carrying high tech goods' Does anybody have experience of this mission because I have spent many hours on it and I am getting nowhere fast.

TheShear
x4

Re: The Arcadian Endeavour Contraband Connection/A Pirates Life

Post by TheShear » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 19:47

There is a Special High Tech Trader simply named "High tech Trader" just that and nothing else. That's the one. You recognize them by them for some reason deciding against using the Travel drive.

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Tue, 25. Apr 23, 11:10

Still no luck. I am positioned about 28k from the high tech station indicated by ‘Ace’. Is this the place to see it or do you have to go searching for it?

TheShear
x4

Post by TheShear » Tue, 25. Apr 23, 23:07

It flies around the Place but it will definitely dock at it at some point to get a refill. It is rather slow since it doesn't use it's Travel Drive.

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Thu, 27. Apr 23, 19:53

Spent another couple of hours lurking around the station, still nothing. In desperation decided to check out one of the other high tech stations. Before I was halfway there I spotted two of the traders I wanted! After that it was simples. Thanks for the tips.

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Fri, 28. Apr 23, 19:53

I have finished all the missions for this now. I first came across it when delivering wares (some of which were obviously illegal in the sector I was flying through, thus the trigger) for the Boron Shipyard in the KE DLC. Is this a new thing that came with KE or older from previous DLCs. It seemed older because explanations of how to do things came with nearly all the tasks. Just curious I never came across it before.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”