Vital Bofu delivery.

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baggins46

Vital Bofu delivery.

Post by Baggins46 » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 12:20

I have had my audience with the queen and gone to the briefing room with Numankaret. The mission is to activate vital Bofu delivery. How? I have checked my mission manager and there are several, instructions.
Debriefing (this is in yellow like it needs to be done, but I have done it (I think ) I listened to Numankaret do his speech.
1 Got to briefing room - completed (this is in grey because I have completed it, seems like this should have been the first instruction)
2 Activate vital Bofu delivery (this is in yellow but there are no instructions as to how it should be activated or how much Bofu should be delivered and to who) What am I missing here?

chew-ie
x4

Re: Vital Bofu delivery.

Post by chew-ie » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 12:24

There are two missions - a "mission manager 101" something (don't recall the exact name) and the BoFu-Mission. The first one explains the task - which is simply to activate the BoFu-Quest in the mission manager.

It's kind of a joke I think - they added a mission to explain people how to activate another mission. :D (didn't work so well I guess :oops: )

After the delivery Boso explains that a bit (guess what: yet another joke :D)

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 12:53

Yes I had the 101 mission on my mission list but everything seems to be stuck on the activate vital bofu mission and I cannot see how to activate it.

chew-ie
x4

Post by chew-ie » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 12:54

Mmh - then I'm at a loss. I received both missions, opened the mission manager, activated the BoFu-Quest and moved on.

Last idea: did you try to get back to your ship? I think you get a call from Boso...

Spoiler
Show

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 15:15

Got it sorted. I made a basic mistake. I didn't expand the mission in the mission manager so I couldn't see the mission to activate it. D'oh!

Noctemeron
x4

Post by Noctemeron » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:34

Hi all, i have a similar problem: After i delivered the bofu i still have a quest "activate the mission deliver the bofu" (translated from german).
The orange letters in the bottom left corner say: "Listen to the mission debriefing" (translated). The map show no marks and nothing happens.
I guess i just did the delivery without activat this mission first, but iam not sure.

Anyone else with this?

chew-ie
x4

Post by chew-ie » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:38

Noctemeron wrote:
Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:34
Hi all, i have a similar problem: After i delivered the bofu i still have a quest "activate the mission deliver the bofu" (translated from german).
The orange letters in the bottom left corner say: "Listen to the mission debriefing" (translated). The map show no marks and nothing happens.
I guess i just did the delivery without activat this mission first, but iam not sure.

Anyone else with this?
The "activation" happens when you get back to your ship after being on the Queens Shark (you are supposed to dock there with an S or M ship, talk to the queen and leave with your ship).

Try to repeat those steps I described - hopefully Boso Ta will call you. Then you have to trade the BoFu again using the proper trade offer (dock at HQ as a player, us the trade menu from the docking GUI and trade in the yellow / marked trade offer). Make sure to have the quest active as mentioned one post above yours.

Other then that you'd need to upload your save and a dev to tell you which triggers you have to activate to progress the quest.

Spoiler
Show

Noctemeron
x4

Post by Noctemeron » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:45

Thank u i will test it now :)

Noctemeron
x4

Post by Noctemeron » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 17:14

The Queen only make her standard greeting and doesnt say anything important. When i leave the ship (in the mako) nothing happens :(

I think the problem is that i maybe complete the deliver mission without activating her, idk. actualy for me it looks like a broken savegame, because i cant complete the main mission anymore now :(

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Tue, 23. May 23, 17:23

Noctemeron wrote:
Sat, 22. Apr 23, 17:14
The Queen only make her standard greeting and doesnt say anything important. When i leave the ship (in the mako) nothing happens :(

I think the problem is that i maybe complete the deliver mission without activating her, idk. actualy for me it looks like a broken savegame, because i cant complete the main mission anymore now :(
Is there still a bug with this mission for you on the newest version? If so, can you provide a save file where this is broken? (i.e. over google drive)

Uwestern

Post by Uwestern » Sat, 3. Jun 23, 08:52

Hi,

in my recent game delivery of bofu from the queen to my headquarter was impossible on first try. I found out that I had two landing pods installed at my headquarter. I landed on the other one and it worked. Hope this gets fixed or already is.

Best regards
Uwe

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Sun, 4. Jun 23, 16:22

Uwestern wrote:
Sat, 3. Jun 23, 08:52
Hi,

in my recent game delivery of bofu from the queen to my headquarter was impossible on first try. I found out that I had two landing pods installed at my headquarter. I landed on the other one and it worked. Hope this gets fixed or already is.

Best regards
Uwe
Hello, can you provide a save where completing the mission on the wrong landing pod is impossible?

Crotaro
x4

Post by Crotaro » Sun, 2. Jul 23, 10:09

izalith wrote:
Tue, 23. May 23, 17:23
Is there still a bug with this mission for you on the newest version? If so, can you provide a save file where this is broken? (i.e. over google drive)
Heya, not the same bug here, but a different problem happened to me yesterday. After landing at my HQ, I was only able to advance the quest by using the "Trade" function for the station, so "selling" the BoFu. But the quest description specifically states somewhere that I should use "Transfer Wares". Could you please update the text here? I'm playing the game on English, but you might want to check if the correct words are being used here in all the languages.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”