Stuck in Brantlee Northriver's competition step 6

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masentaja

Stuck in Brantlee Northriver's competition step 6

Post by Masentaja » Fri, 27. May 22, 01:08

Hi,

I kinda messed up my game. I did title's quest chain AND at the same time the quest line which gives you gambling den in TER space, where you need to race those gates and in the end, you have to give your ship away.
I think I modded that same ship with the modification for Brantlee quest chain and then did the racing part in gambling den quest step.

Somehow that quest line tagged that surrendered ship to Brantlee Northriver's competition quest's race as well 'cause I did those two quest lines with same ship.

Issue is now that the quest asks to fetch the ship, which I do not own and it's stored in TER station. Is there any way around this?

I can provide pics if it helps?

Duncaroos
x4

Re: Stuck in Brantlee Northriver's competition step 6

Post by Duncaroos » Sat, 9. Jul 22, 02:13

I would say so. With just the text, I am trying to understand but am having a hard time. I would recommend editting your first post by adding ship ID's (AAA-000) so that it's easier to follow what ships you're speaking of.

Devs would probably also want to see what start you are on and a save file.
Playing X4+All_DLC 6.20 Build - on:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X; RAM: 4x8GB DDR4 3200MHz; GPU: GTX 1070 8GB, Driver v516.94, DirectX 12.0; OS: Win10 Home 22H2 (19045.3086); Monitor: Single Acer S232HL 1920x1080

Duncaroo's Station Storage Estimator

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”