Xenon Hack?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

builder680
x4

Xenon Hack?

Post by builder680 » Tue, 28. Dec 21, 15:34

I don't know if this is related to mods I'm using or not, but I've never seen this before. I was dropping satellites in Xenon space (Emperor's Pride VI) in my Moreya with the Yaki cover device, and some way into the sector, I get a message saying something like "multiple Xenon signatures detected, continuing is not advised." So of course, I continued, and got a message "Xenon hack detected!" 5 or 6 P's seemed to spawn on top of me, although I wasn't watching closely, they may have already been there, I'm not sure. Anyway, it just blacked out my screen for a few seconds and the ship was unresponsive for those seconds, but after that I afterburnered away and was just fine. Just curious if anyone else has ever seen this. Not sure if it's some kind of spoiler or not which is why I posted here.

Rei Ayanami
x4

Re: Xenon Hack?

Post by Rei Ayanami » Tue, 28. Dec 21, 16:28

I'm not using any mods, I fly around in Xenon sectors all the time I've never seen this happen.

Would be cool if it could happen in unmodded games, though, maybe with the pirate DLC. :wink:

NightmareNight91
x4

Post by NightmareNight91 » Thu, 30. Dec 21, 08:32

This is not vanilla behaviour.

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Wed, 23. Mar 22, 02:39

I am having this in my game and it is making it unplayable. It keeps happening around my PHQ and each time it is more powerful ships. The last time it was about 50 M's and 8 K's. Did you ever figure out what was causing it and how to stop it? I know it is a mod but I can't find what one is doing it.
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
256 gd boot ssd and 1 tb data ssd
Windows 10

Orageon
x4

Post by Orageon » Tue, 29. Mar 22, 18:26

There was a mod changing "encounters", it could be this one... if for some reason it believes you are in the far out space and is spawning some special ambush, that gets harder and harder.
"At the end of the game, pawns and kings alike end up in the same box."
--
X4 - Pep Talk - Motivate your crew to boost their morale

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”