How do you start the terran plot as non-terran?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

budforceuk
x4

How do you start the terran plot as non-terran?

Post by budforceuk » Sun, 19. Dec 21, 07:16

Sorry, being a noob here.

Got +20 rep with Terrans, I flew into Asteroid Belt and it started telling me MArs etc was restricted space etc.

I have played a game starting as terrans before and finished the plot that way, but I am starting a new game as non-terran, and I cant figure out how to get on the terran plot quest.

Gavrushka
x4

Re: How do you start the terran plot as non-terran?

Post by Gavrushka » Sun, 19. Dec 21, 08:10

Sounds like something is awry. - I was offered the quest from a Split start, and now from a new custom start too. - I believe in my recent restart, it's simply sat there in my mission roster waiting for me to click it. - And prior to starting, I had free access to the whole SOL system once my rep was high enough. - I do vaguely remember some confusion over going into restricted sectors, but then realised I wasn't being stopped unless a ship hailed me and said 'sling yer hook.'
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Sun, 19. Dec 21, 12:42

Did you go to the promotion ceremony ? It is needed to get entry permission.
Also, you can not be flying one of tjhose special fighters that give a fake ID.
Right on commander !

budforceuk
x4

Post by budforceuk » Mon, 20. Dec 21, 09:02

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem in user not in the game.

Sorry, I have done something exceedingly silly (so much so I am not even going to tell you due to embarrasment)- I am sure it'll work fine, thank you for your replies.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 22. Dec 21, 20:12

And don't worry!

The Terrans are racist, phobic, douchebags.... even if you're Sol born, you're still not trusted initially to even fly near your home planet.

They'll look at actual Aliens as only slightly more worthless than their very own young people, born in their system, born with their value system.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”