custom start story selection?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

budforceuk
x4

custom start story selection?

Post by budforceuk » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 07:28

Only a quick one.

I have played the Split quest full before, I am looking to do a custome game start, if I remember, one of the resolutions of the Split quest is that ZYA and FRF become allied, but looking at this mune I cant figure out which one relates to that?

https://i.postimg.cc/4N4hx17M/choiooce.png
Last edited by Terre on Thu, 2. Dec 21, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

LameFox
x4

Re: custom start story selection?

Post by LameFox » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 07:57

I don't think they ally per se. One side or the other wins and then the war is over. I think if Curbs win the ZYA become RHA, Curbs exist as a faction that occupies some former FRF space. If ZYA wins, it absorbs some FRF space, and otherwise carries on as usual, fighting Argon and so on.
***modified***

budforceuk
x4

Post by budforceuk » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 08:03

LameFox wrote:
Thu, 2. Dec 21, 07:57
I don't think they ally per se. One side or the other wins and then the war is over. I think if Curbs win the ZYA become RHA, Curbs exist as a faction that occupies some former FRF space. If ZYA wins, it absorbs some FRF space, and otherwise carries on as usual, fighting Argon and so on.
Ok excellent thank you, probably go with the ZYA winning as I want them to keep fighting Argon.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Gimbutz » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 10:58

There's a short description for each of these choices. You don't have to decide based on the titles alone.

budforceuk
x4

Post by budforceuk » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 12:54

Gimbutz wrote:
Thu, 2. Dec 21, 10:58
There's a short description for each of these choices. You don't have to decide based on the titles alone.
Yup I did see and read those. For the others it was pretty obvious the affect on the game play but for the split one it had been a year maybe since I did the quest first hand so couldn't remember. The description doesn't make it 100% obvious the affect on the game unless you are familiar with it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”