Stuck in Duke's Buccaneer Plot

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eyeseeyou
x4

Stuck in Duke's Buccaneer Plot

Post by Eyeseeyou » Fri, 19. Nov 21, 14:46

Hello everyone.

I've donated the 12 M's and 24 S' to the Dukes and gotten the next mission, to clear out "unaffiliated individuals".
I've been able to follow up on a few guidance markers to Nopileos' Fortune II and taken care of every one I could find.
Now there's not a single marker left, yet the mission still states to "Defeat: Market Forces".

Any help as to why this might not be advancing any further is greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/192oAY2 ... sp=sharing

Same topic, different platform: https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... neer_plot/

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Stuck in Duke's Buccaneer Plot

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Nov 21, 15:09

In my game, one group of the unaffiliated was in NF VI while the other two groups were in NF II.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Eyeseeyou
x4

Post by Eyeseeyou » Fri, 19. Nov 21, 17:12

I don't know how or why, but apparently at least one target was missed and, without the marker, impossible to find.
But after a while Dal called to tell me that the last of them went down, so apparently they met their end somewhere, leading the mission to advance.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Nov 21, 18:02

Well the fleet that you gave them and some other Duke's ships are hunting them down as well as you. It sounds as though they won out against the remainders.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”