BUC flagship

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

builder680
x4

BUC flagship

Post by builder680 » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 17:41

Delivered all the materials for this hoping I'd see some awesome ship flying around, but I'm unable to find anything that looks like a flagship. I have nearly all of known space covered in adv sats. Does an actual ship come of completing this mission?

Old Drullo321
x4

Re: BUC flagship

Post by Old Drullo321 » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 18:13

No, just normally named paranid ships.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Gimbutz » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 18:25

Story-wise, the commander of the fleet that spawns after that diplomatic decision is made by the player is the ship they built with your resources. It should have exceptional mods installed.

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 18:38

Gimbutz wrote:
Fri, 8. Oct 21, 18:25
Story-wise, the commander of the fleet that spawns after that diplomatic decision is made by the player is the ship they built with your resources. It should have exceptional mods installed.
Odd, I made the diplomatic decision quite a while back, to create BUC if that's what you mean. That was several real life days ago, if not a week or more. Just delivered the ship resources last night. BUC doesn't even seem to have any ships anymore, just that one station I had to build for them.

edit: scratch that, they do have a few stations and a very few ships

edit again: on a side note, I had to sacrifice one of my long-serving 5 star Terran managers to work for Duke's Haven, but when I went back to visit later it was just some random Paranid with crappy management skills. Wish I could have the 5 star back (even though they level quick).

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 15:41

Ok you have to complete both the parts of the quest for the flagship to spawn, not just the flagship part. It's a sweet ship too :) I like the Paranid designs in general.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”