Budget Custom Gamestart Spoilers!

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

humility925
x4

Budget Custom Gamestart Spoilers!

Post by humility925 » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 20:06

This Budget Custom gamestart is petty cool game features but not sure how that work in detail.

Please spoiler away!

What I understand to unlock and allowed higher credit, your pilot's level and crew higher, more place that been explored allowed, faction rank and story plot to allowed higher at gamestart, but must play or load the old save game, it's all depend what you already done in old saved game to allowed,

I'm not sure there is cap on budget custom gamestart, then if so? then when we stop worried about actionly in old saved file as it's had no effect if doing some more. so go on. I assume, it's would be unlock all based, if it higher rank credit, done by credit? pilot and crew's leveling is done by pilot and crew's leveling in old saved game, so go on.

should keep going in old saved game to get even higher and higher or it's waste time? When to stop?

Spoiler away

Thank you.

If you already done played lot of stuff in old saved game but lost your old saved game, I guess you could google and find someone's old save game and loaded up, but may feeling cheating, but on other hand, it's taken lot of real time and not want to start over and over just to play custom gamestart to allowed higher credit, so go on then may not feeling cheat, depend on who, I guess.
Last edited by humility925 on Thu, 16. Sep 21, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

humility925
x4

Re: Budget Custom Gamestart Spoilers!

Post by humility925 » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 20:12

Oh, if anyone wish not go thought again due lost old file game but want to play budget custom gamestart higher stuff,
You could find here to download someone's file game, BGratz do great in order of saved game file, one with early with no plot, then more station, ship, just some plot, then fully plot and everything to allowed higher budget custom gamestart, so it's great for someone who want custom gamestart but not want to start over with old gamestart but lost saved game for some reaosn.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/392160/d ... 876614678/

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 00:41

I think I may understand.

for credit to go allowed higher, you had to make money higher in old saved game along number of trade ship and station, I think. More you had it, higher credit it's would be, I think it's linked to personal worth stats in player's profit in the old saved game.

For personal Crew, you had to had higher and number of crew in old saved game to unlock and allowed number higher in budget custom game for crew personal number (red number that is)

for allowed map number higher, I think it's explorer and drop sata to cover, more you do, more you get point for that new budget custom gamestart

Well, more factions allied point in old save game allowed more point for faction point ally as well

So go on, as far as I'm aware of.

If someone wish to start over or reset the number of Budget custom gamestart for fun, you can delete documents/egosoft for fun to unlock on your own rather, if you wish, make sure backup some file or saved game when you are not sure.

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 09:46

I think credit may be cap at 133 million credit, then 75,000 personal crew point, and know space 75,000, faction friend or something like that is 1,200 I think it's can't go more than that. I had old saved game been start new game from 4.10 to now worth more than 2 billion credit at least to near 3 billion credit, yet still 133 million credit allowed in budget custom gamestart, anyone correct me wrong?

Not all ship are in budget custom gamestart, like Raptor, I'm not sure it's bug or rule like that are not allowed in gamestart. I'm petty sure Asgard and Syn isn't allowed due special reward to get it.

Eyeklops
x4

Post by Eyeklops » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 15:02

humility925 wrote:
Fri, 8. Oct 21, 09:46
I think credit may be cap at 133 million credit, then 75,000 personal crew point, and know space 75,000, faction friend or something like that is 1,200 I think it's can't go more than that. I had old saved game been start new game from 4.10 to now worth more than 2 billion credit at least to near 3 billion credit, yet still 133 million credit allowed in budget custom gamestart, anyone correct me wrong?

Not all ship are in budget custom gamestart, like Raptor, I'm not sure it's bug or rule like that are not allowed in gamestart. I'm petty sure Asgard and Syn isn't allowed due special reward to get it.
From memory my budgeted caps are:
  • Credits: 133 million
  • Crew skill: 535,000
  • Universe knowledge: 32,900.
  • Faction relation: 1555

The Rapor, Asguard, Syn, Moreya, & Kuraokami missing from the budgeted game start is not a bug.

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 11:09

Ok, Thank you.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”