Split (Curbs) plot stuck after delivered the components

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wiselamp
x4

Split (Curbs) plot stuck after delivered the components

Post by wiselamp » Tue, 7. Sep 21, 15:17

(small spoilers ahead)
Unfortunately, I got stuck on the quest Zyarth's Coffin :( I sided with Curbs (rep at +18 atm), delivered the money, the missile and the weapon components.

The next task is the "talk to Dal Busta", who isn't say anything other than this:
If I pay the money, Yu t'KnK (or who) reports to me they got the money, but that's all. The quest still say "Talk to Dal Busta", and the quest status line (bottom left) writes "Wait".
Well, I waited a lot (8-10 h in SETA), but nothing. As far as I see, the only war was between ARG and ZYA, so I can't really do anything (eventually ARG takes the sectors near Curbs with a little help from me)
Am I missing something? :? :? :?

bassettcorp
x3

Re: Split (Curbs) plot stuck after delivered the components

Post by bassettcorp » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 17:40

I have the same problem, I waited a pretty long time before giving Dal the payment I assumed it was that but after looking into it,
Spoiler
Show
it seems we need to pick up a ship and deliver bombs next. could it be the station the ship is docked at is destroyed? I know the curb trading station you help capture was destroyed in my game.
hope I can complete this quest line

wiselamp
x4

Re: Split (Curbs) plot stuck after delivered the components

Post by wiselamp » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 18:24

I checked a gameplay video <X4 Split Vendetta Ep70>, maybe the target station (the one you need to dock with the captured ship in your next step) is destroyed.
As I see, a "ZYA Microchip Factory II" in Nhuut (maybe the game picks a random station for the quest, idk).
Or maybe both the Ship and the Station are missing :D
Anyway, I hope CUB will rebuild their Trading station...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”