Terraforming questions

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mr.WHO
x4

Terraforming questions

Post by mr.WHO » Thu, 29. Jul 21, 21:28

1) What rewards come from terraforming Black Hole Sun for Argons? In rewards there is "unknown, possibly none".
2) Beyond the Frontier terraforming for Antigone in Atiya's Misfortune ask to teleport there, but doesn't specify which sector - there are two Atiya's Misfortune sectors - which one? or it doesn't matter?

MatthewK
x4

Re: Terraforming questions

Post by MatthewK » Thu, 29. Jul 21, 22:44

Regarding BHS, I read that you get one fairly high level manager. Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... tf_reward/

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Fri, 13. Aug 21, 22:44

What is the reward for second Teladi project, not the one with Nividium workshop.

The one described as "warm and fuzzy" in reward description.

waynetarlton
x4

Post by waynetarlton » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 01:20

One of the best rewards of the terraforming projects, is that I went from billions to trillions of credits. :D

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 03:33

mr.WHO wrote:
Fri, 13. Aug 21, 22:44
What is the reward for second Teladi project, not the one with Nividium workshop.

The one described as "warm and fuzzy" in reward description.
I don't remember what the reward was, but below I'll post the notes I wrote down for the project. I took down notes for each of the terraforming projects as I did them. This will tell you baseline what I needed/used to finish that project. 18 Billion was on the easier/middle of the scale I'd say, personally.

Eighteen Billion - this one is a low/zero oxygen at the start scenario again, and low/zero humidity... which will require a lot of ECells, Methane, and Medical supplies as well as a crap ton of Ice. Otherwise, not bad... I did build the clean refineries and factories, but opt'd not to do the von neumann constructors. I had kept a LOT of methan and medical supplies from previous terraforming projects, so I wasn't too worried about the discounts. If you're starting from scratch though, and have your own source of CoH wares... like 1.2 million micromettalic lattice, you can choose to do this one. You'll also need a million micromettalic lattice for one of the humidity projects as well. I completed 18 Billion with Clean Refineries, Factories, Global Water Resurfacing, Planetary Irrigation, Tailored Microbes, Fertilise Soil, Forrestation, Sunrise Flower Fields, Spice fields(you could choose any other food project you want I believe, though I don't know how something like Cyanobacteria would effect atmospheric pressure), Arcology, Art College.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 03:37

waynetarlton wrote:
Thu, 19. Aug 21, 01:20
One of the best rewards of the terraforming projects, is that I went from billions to trillions of credits. :D
I feel that Scale Plate had the best reward. A bunch of ships, a bunch of 5 star captains, a large chunk of elite marines and service crew, and a TON of medium and high end ship mods. I didn't care much for the TEL ships you mostly get... but pulling all the stuff/personnel off the ships to be used elsewhere was doable.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sat, 2. Oct 21, 11:13

Does anyone know if only Antigone Terraforming spawn new military fleets, or does the other one (Teladi and Argon) do this as well?

I know that SCA actually remove some pirate jobs, but this one is obvious.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 3. Oct 21, 12:56

mr.WHO wrote:
Sat, 2. Oct 21, 11:13
Does anyone know if only Antigone Terraforming spawn new military fleets, or does the other one (Teladi and Argon) do this as well?

I know that SCA actually remove some pirate jobs, but this one is obvious.
Supposedly they add a new fleet... but I didn't notice it... but I hadn't looked for it either.

Completing Atiya's will add a new ANT Shipyard, Frontiers Edge will add a new ANT Trading Station.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Tue, 14. Dec 21, 14:12

Hi All.

This may be a silly question but in Terra-forming, but why are we asked to build things that are not in the modular build menu.

Like were asked to build the Nividium Workshop not only is it not in the build menu it's build module has never been in the game ever and countless times Nividium comes up, so why is there no factory etc for nividium or any of the other modules we are asked for in Terra-forming.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Tue, 14. Dec 21, 14:13

They're all planetside buildings, so they're only available in the terra-forming menu.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”