Fallen Families - increase rank ? (only experiences - no guesses)

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

WoodyAut
x4

Fallen Families - increase rank ? (only experiences - no guesses)

Post by WoodyAut » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 20:03

Hi everyone,

I know this question was already asked, but never a definitiv answer came up, only guesses and nice hints, but nothing really useable.
Right now i am always try to get away from every fight with them to keep them neutral as long as possible, let their ships destroy by stations.
Anyway after some longer gameplaytime a few small ships get destroyed by large freigthers, so the only way for the reputation is downwards.

Did anyone of you ever see (and i really mean SEE, please no hints about "there you might possible maybe find something" or any other kind of guessing) any chance to increase the rank with fallen families like for example any missions offered by FAF somewhere (screenshots might be really appreciated to proof)

On XR it was even possible to get friendly with the pirates by killing Xenons near their stations, worked until a marodeur attacked one of my ships again, but it was possible

Thanks and best regards
WoodyAut

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Fallen Families - increase rank ? (only experiences - no guesses)

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 20:06

There's no way to do it in vanilla that has ever been demonstrated reliably. Amost all anecdotal FAF mission reports turn out to be FRF mistaken as FAF on investigation, and the remainder are unproven and so doubtful.

viewtopic.php?f=182&t=423356
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

WoodyAut
x4

Post by WoodyAut » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 20:11

Hi Alan,

Thanks....a "not possible in vanilla game" is at least a definitiv answer :)

Best regards
WoodyAut

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Tue, 20. Jul 21, 09:59

There were two reports from players who started selling ships to FAF. Good luck. o7

WoodyAut
x4

Post by WoodyAut » Thu, 29. Jul 21, 12:50

Hi izalith,

I know we can sell ships to FAL/GEF from your own shipyard, (i am normally blocking them), but as far as i know and saw the shipyard is getting credits for it, but i never noted a rank increase by selling ships, only trading wares had an influence on the rank.

Best regards
WoodyAut

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”