Terran plot not starting

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

joeobrien22

Terran plot not starting

Post by joeobrien22 » Fri, 11. Jun 21, 03:39

I've not been able to start the Terran missions if there are any.
I did not want to start a new game, on my way to do the torus mission for terraforming, there was a cuts teen in getsu fune for s push to savage spur, but no guidance or mission.
I tried for 3 hours at 15 stations to increase my rep, but not one single criminal spawned (i think this is a ridiculous way to increase rep and it never worked for be before) so I edited my save to increase rep. Still... No... Missions! This is really ruining the game. I'm currently destroying everything in savage spur to no avail...

BelatedHero
x4

Re: Terran plot not starting

Post by BelatedHero » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 04:19

If you only visited 15 stations in 3 hours, that is your problem. If a criminal spawns, it should within 2 or so minutes of you getting close enough to the station for it to spawn traffic. It is not impossible to get one later, but the odds are low. If you don't get one within 2 minutes, do not wait, move to another station that you haven't been to in several hours.

Also, do not wait for the auditory cue on the radio asking for help. Sometimes a criminal will spawn without a radio cue. Frequently hit your "target nearest enemy" key until it locks on to a criminal.

Terrains are tough though in that the station itself will attack the criminal and kill it quickly. Because of that, avoid patrolling wars, shipyards, trading stations, or defense stations. Those are heavily armed.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 21:09

I think you may simply need to fly to getsu fune and check the mission offers at the top of important missions section and see if there is one for the solborn militia. If you hacked the rep, the mission should present itself.
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

gorman2040
x4

Post by gorman2040 » Tue, 5. Oct 21, 06:57

Something similar happened to me.
I created a custom gamestart and set Terran reputation to +10
I noticed the game would still display Terran Protectorate as "neutral" whereas if I start the Terran cadet gamestart, it's also +10 but "Allied"
I did one station repair mission, my rep was still at +10 but Terran Protectorate now shows "Allied"
Upon entering Asteroid Belt, I received the call from High Command.
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”