Location of best ice in Antigone Memorial?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

strask412
x4

Location of best ice in Antigone Memorial?

Post by strask412 » Sun, 23. May 21, 10:42

I keep getting quests for locating resources in this area and I'm stumped on ice. I have resource probes EVERYWHERE and can't find the required values for ice. Can someone please please please help me out? This has been plaguing me for days. I can't sleep. I'm not eating right. Those have nothing to do with the ice, but still, I'd appreciate help. :lol:
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

jlehtone
x4

Re: Location of best ice in Antigone Memorial?

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 23. May 21, 11:36

On eplictic plane: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbvPjc ... h34xJ/view

PS. Terrans do eat Ice; Protein Paste is Ice and Methane: https://seizewell.de/x4/X4-Materialfluss.php :P
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Tue, 25. May 21, 02:13

Thank you so much! The gate and the local highway both being fixed points, I think I can find that pretty precisely. Much appreciated. I'm sure the area around it is scattered with "almost close enough" probes, ughs. :)
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 26. May 21, 10:37

I believe that while overall system concentrations are similar across games from different players, locations of concentrations are not. Though I'd love to be proven wrong....

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Fri, 28. May 21, 16:08

grapedog wrote:
Wed, 26. May 21, 10:37
I believe that while overall system concentrations are similar across games from different players, locations of concentrations are not. Though I'd love to be proven wrong....
This worked for me, so that's a single data point for you. :P Edit and they have seemed consistent across my playthroughs. Just my gut sense of it.
- Delilah Shiratori

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”